Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Superstare and ifinishbooks Prp

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Well I was thinking we could make this like Camphalfblood where they train and stuff. And we'll yeah. Name: Age: Looks: Weapon:  Bio: Powers: God parent: Other:

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Baileigh Knight Age:17 Looks: SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Weapon: blazing heart Bio: i was sent to camp halfblood to be able to use my powers wisely , and protect my mom and baby sister. Powers: i can control ice , and fire . God Parent: Athena Other: i have a baby sister Name: Jacob Cole Age: 17 Looks: is about 6"0' with brown hair , and baby blue eyes . Srong muscular build Weapon: dagger , and bow-n-arrow Bio: my mother was killed and i was sent here to avenge her murder. Powers: i control air , and wind God Parent: Zues Other: i have no other siblings.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
You have to make a guy, and her name can't be Aphrodite becouse they are half human and half god, they aren't immortal  but they do have powers. Can you try to make her daughter of one of the Olympians? It would be much easier, and the age limit would be around 19 becouse most demigods don't get to live very long becouse they get killed by monsters.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay . I got it . Can you make your form so I can see what mine is supposed to look like ?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cassidy O'dair Age:16 Looks: profile pic Weapon: Riptide, a celestial bronze sword Bio: Well, her mom is super nice but she was sent away to Cam half-blood so she can protect herself and her mom from monsters Powers: Can control water, breathe underwater, and be dry underwater. God parent: Poseidon Other: she has no brother or sisters at all, not even half brothers and half sisters. ill make my guy in a sec.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
If Jacob is the son of the sky god he can't have earth power. Only wind and sky power. Can you try to make Baileigh a daughter of an Olympian?

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
I want to do this in third person.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Josh DanielsAge: 17Looks: Like one of th guy pictures in my profile.Weapon: Spear Bio: n/a Powers: make people crazyGod parent: Dionysus Other:

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
DUDE ATHENA DOES NOT HAVE POWERS OF CONTROLING ICE AND FREAKEN FIRE! She only is the goddess of wisdom, intellegance ,  AND FREAKIN USEFUL ARTS!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar

"superstare" wrote:

Name: Baileigh Knight Age:17 Looks: SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Weapon: blazing heart Bio: i was sent to camp halfblood to be able to use my powers wisely , and protect my mom and baby sister. Powers: i can strategize easily for war , and im useful for any handiwork God Parent: Athena Other: i have a baby sister Name: Jacob Cole Age: 17 Looks: is about 6"0' with brown hair , and baby blue eyes . Srong muscular build Weapon: dagger , and bow-n-arrow Bio: my mother was killed and i was sent here to avenge her murder. Powers: i control air , and wind God Parent: Zues Other: i have no other siblings.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

If i could meet ...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What's the most important lesson you have ...

being a loner bullies and should do suidce

latest videos