Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Now I've Awoken...[RP - ATJ]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
The plot I have so far: The night every child has dreaded of has finally come - a giant serpent the size of the Eiffel Tower is about to choose his first sacrifice before a sacred ceremony. What is this horrific day you ask - Halloween - but demons and magic are real. Ever since the serpent empress named Orochi was awakened from his slumber; sleeping in Nagi's sword, the land's skies have become as dark as the colour black itself. Every year, on this so called 'Halloween', Orochi resides from his work and demands a sacrifice - a child from every region of Nippon. If there is not a given sacrifice, Orochi will rage, causing the skies to grow darker, the land to grow weaker. There is, of course, someone who is at hand to stop the empress' tyranny. Her name? Amaterasu, the Sun Goddess. Just to tell you guys, that this RP is based on Okamiden and Okami storyline.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Now I've Awoken...[RP - ATJ]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

The plot I have so far: The night every child has dreaded of has finally come - a giant serpent the size of the Eiffel Tower is about to choose his first sacrifice before a sacred ceremony. What is this horrific day you ask - Halloween - but demons and magic are real. Ever since the serpent empress named Orochi was awakened from his slumber; sleeping in Nagi's sword, the land's skies have become as dark as the colour black itself. Every year, on this so called 'Halloween', Orochi resides from his work and demands a sacrifice - a child from every region of Nippon. If there is not a given sacrifice, Orochi will rage, causing the skies to grow darker, the land to grow weaker. There is, of course, someone who is at hand to stop the empress' tyranny. Her name? Amaterasu, the Sun Goddess. Just to tell you guys, that this RP is based on Okamiden and Okami storyline.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

latest videos