Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Camp Fear (Closed for now)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
On a deserted island, kids with extreme fears come to make their terrible fears almost disappear. They soon find out that this camp is scarier than any of their fears. Dear______(Insert name here) ______ I have gotten a notice that you have extreme fears. Thank you for enrolling in Camp Fear. All campers must bring a seasons worth of clothes, anything needed for daily hygiene, and anything you NEED for the summer. Remember no electronics of any kind will be permitted during camp. I will see you at the landing sight to take you in the helicopter. See you then. From, Mrs.Frankwell, Camp Director Form: Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Fear: Bio(optional): Personality (optional): Other:

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kit Scout Age: 15 Gender: F Looks: Lizabeth Fear: Jigsaw(from that creepy horror movie)/Slender Man Bio(optional): will put up Personality (optional): Funny, sweet, confident, cool Other: stuff

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump?

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I join?]]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
of coarse make your form

Posted By:
Emosky490
Emosky490
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jenny Age: 15 Gender: Female Looks: Long Black hair White highlights, Red glasses, Pale green eyes, Orange plain shirt, Grey jeans with Red on them, Red boots Fear: Hights, small spaces, knives Personality: Funny, Random, Loves Red, Athletic, werid sometimes  Other: British

"This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe"
"Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else"
"We Found Love In A Hopeless Place!"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jenna Haider Age: 15 Gender: Female Looks: Like the second pic in my signature with brown hair. Fear: Heights,and Small spaces Personality: She loves music and is a bit weird according to the kids that she is not friends with or, her big brother Ethan.She is deathly Claustrophobic and hates being high up.She is quiet and does not talk much unless somebody else talks to her first.When you talk to her you eventually find out that she is carefree and inviting.She is also very nice and responsible. Other: She is 50% Greek and 50% Ittalian.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am I... Crazy?

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

Should i let the populars use me

dont want to see

latest videos