Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
you have been alone all your life. desperation claws at you like a knife and you become frail. but something like a blue light appears. it shines and you feel yourself being lifted. it begins to go through your chest. and a seering pain jolts through your body. you see you have wings now and claws. you must hide in the forest to protect yourself . yet, you also find your not alone. if you want to be a human that's ok but you still have to make a half breed as well. rules: you can have a little love but please dont get graphic use "these" when talking in character use (these) when you aren't please no roleplaying like this: * walks over to the store* says hello make a boy and a girl form: name: age: species: looks: (it can be a picture or anime but please show what they are) bio: personality:

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Johanna Lenoir age: 17 species: fox looks:half breed anime fox girl!! XD bio: she was always a loner at school and many people din't even know she was alive. because of this she would sometimes skip school and sit in the sun. personality: she is a very sweet gentle girl but once she is ticked off her anger flares and is kind of hard to control. name: corriander Jefron age: 17 species: wolf looks: anime guy bio: Corriander is a jock. he was very popluar but what many people didn't know is that he never really liked attention. one day he made a big mistake by exploding and he has always been alone since. personality: he is a joker and a very athletic person but is very secretive.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
anybody?

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

anybody?

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
oh yeahyou can be anything else sorry

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

(Now, when you say wings and claws, does that mean we can't be anything else? Because I saw you were a wolf, I was just wondering before I finished my form) form: name: Nook age: 16 species: Neko looks: (Later~) bio: N/A personality: (Later) LOL yoir character has the name of the device im.using Name: Avery Age: 17 Species: Doggie Looks: (Later) bio: N/A Personailty: (Later) (Okay, thank you, I was wondering about that!)

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Arielle Gaia Godric Age: 20 Gender: Female Personality: Quiet, mysterious, stubborn, challenging and has an attitude. Species: Dragon Appearance [Human]:  Appearance [Dragon]: 
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Name: Sebastian Christopher Connor Age: 19 Gender: Male Personality: Quiet, friendly, challenger and fierce. Species: Phoenix Appearance [Human]:  Appearance [Phoenix]: 

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

Name: Arielle Gaia Godric Age: 20 Gender: Female Personality: Quiet, mysterious, stubborn, challenging and has an attitude. Species: Dragon Appearance [Human]: Appearance [Dragon]: thank you for joining this thing has been open for a while
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Name: Sebastian Christopher Connor Age: 19 Gender: Male Personality: Quiet, friendly, challenger and fierce. Species: Phoenix Appearance [Human]: Appearance [Phoenix]:

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
hey never pred and A16 hows about we start

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

My hand in yours ~ATJ~

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yeah! Grin))

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Taylor Swift

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

taylor swift

Last one to say cheese wins

Favorite artist?

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood