Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Alien. ( I haves an invite list :D)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
You are an astronaut. You leave for mining in a faraway dwarf planet. You have advanced technology with you. As you are leaving the planet, your spaceship receives an SOS signal. You cannot resist but to go see what it is. It's an alien spaceship. Broken. Dead. The aliens are inside. All of them. Waiting. For you. I shall allow people to watch. The parts will come by time. Yes I got the idea from the Alien analogy, I'm surprised nobody made an alien rp before. That is really shocking to me. So the parts will be introduced by parts. I will make ending posts for each parts.  Invite list Travelers Guide ArtemisMoonHunt Shadeslayer  Never Prejudiced  Diamond543 Parts - Esperanza Fortuna Fortitude- main character- taken by me- 1st part Charlotte Renee Firense - crew of mining spaceship- Taken by Izzabellur -first part     Description: Charlotte is a serious girl, she is the last to die other than Esperanza. She is always                        T. here if you need a shoulder to cry on. She and Esperanza are best friends      Type of roleplay er I need for this: I need an expire need roleplayer, one that is good with action        Scenes Christopher Daniel Tcheripnin- crew of mining ship-Open-first part        Description: Charlotte and Christopher love each other. Christopher is always the one to smirk or joke around. He never lost his sense of humor, even as he died. He died in Charlottes arms.         Type of roleplayer I need: either a new or old roleplayer, they have to be good at romance scenes. Daniel Bill Nierra- crew of ship- Open-1st part         Description: he and Esperanza love each other. He is the one to have bad luck. He is smart and he can always console you. He doesn't feel bothered that he is clumsy and Esperanza is so graceful. He can accept anyone as who they are. Pueblo grew inside him and killed himin 24 hours.            Type of roleplayer: anyone who can handle me. Big Grin Mother Alien-... Mother. Alien.- OPEN!!!( though kind of, I would prefer Travelers Guide. )-1st part           Description: she orders all the aliens to do things, she commands all the actions taken place in the alien kingdom. She is HUGE. The size of a PLANET. She is the " broken" spaceship.           Type of roleplayer: one who understands powercaps, preferably Shadeshlayer or Travelers Guide. smile sorry. I couldn't resist.  Pueblo Dimirti Gravelbred- alien- OPEN-1st part     Description: he is a young alien who Possessed Daniel and killed everyone except Esperanza. She kicked him out of the ship and headed for the rescues hip where he was already waiting, she managed to get rid of him but he out her into sleep mode as she kicked him out.       Type of roleplayer I need: preferably Dia-chan, I need somebody great with horror scenes and they have watched Alien1 and knows how Pueblo killed Daniel.  Robert Jake Serin- the boss of the company-OPEN-2nd part     Description: he is a robot. He is serious, and sort of evil. smile he sent 66 families to go to the planet I tested with aliens.       Type of roleplayer: honestly, I need someone who has read the Mysterious Benidict society. He's like a Ten Men. They also need to have seen Alien one or know someone. Who has watched alien one.  Sophia Red Dianne Ferevel- survivor-OPEN-2nd part  Description: she was the last survivor of the 66 families. She is protective and only 6 years old. She is very brave but alittle shocked for life from her expiriance hiding in a supply pipe while the aliens tried to get at her, she has flashbacks. type of roleplayer: one with ALOT of roleplays. This is a small part so it won't be much trouble Im too lazy to write any more and my fingers hurt. There are no need for forms, I posted persos and u can make up lookin your first posts.  There will be a part three and four later in a sequel  ( please don't get sent to the mods)

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
((Can I make my own charrie, and own one from the list? o3o))

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Have you watched Alien?

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Yep.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Kay!!!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Hey! I didn't even notice I was on here XD! Can I join? I'm on the list...))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

((Hey! I didn't even notice I was on here XD! Can I join? I'm on the list...))
((Hey there Izzy. Jomeimei put me second in charge (or something like that). Since you're in the list, I'd guess you don't need to ask to join.))

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Can I be "Charlotte Renee Firense"?))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
((I guess you can, but I'll leave it to Jo since she didn't specifically say that I'm second in charge.))

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Why not Arti? It's open. 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved