Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

angels, demons, warewolfes, and vampires!

Posted By:
muni4ever
muni4ever
StarStarStarStar
open rp ! Open until i say its closed!

Add me i dont care if your bi, gay or a lesbian. Be yourself. Also dont judge those people they the best people you ever met.

Posted By:
muni4ever
muni4ever
StarStarStarStar
Character forms Name: Age: Gender: Looks like: Angel, demon, warewolf, or vampire?: Personality:

Add me i dont care if your bi, gay or a lesbian. Be yourself. Also dont judge those people they the best people you ever met.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i join?

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
can I join if so here is my forum:  Name: Skylar blue ( nickname skye ) Age: 16 Gender: Female Looks like: Angel, demon, werewolf, or vampire: Vampire mixed with werewolf  personality: Caring, loving, fun, strong, loveable, mean when crossed, falls in love easy, funny, flirty with people she likes, is not scared to be rejected, and acts very sneaky sometimes Other: She has big black feathery wings

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
angeltwist
angeltwist
StarStarStarStar
((Can I join, if I can, here is my formsmile) Name: Ciara Knightwood Age: 18 Gender: Female Looks like: LONG ketchup-red hair, pale skin, emerald green eyes, red lips, beautiful facial features. Often wears a long white dress which trails behing her. Has a halo. Cheeks are always blushing. Angel, demon, warewolf, or vampire?: Angel Personality: She died a long time ago, years and years ago and with her strong sense of religion, became an angel. She is kind-natured and caring. She looks after all the new angels of the crowd and is almost a motherly figure. It is possible for angels to have children but Ciara hasnt met the right person yet. Is waiting to be sent back to Earth as a human again. She is a romantic at heart and wants a life partner and a family. As her red hair suggests, she is firey and when she feels the urge quick-tempered. She has been cheated on once by someone and is hurt deeply ( and emotionally) by this.

Edward: When I walk down the road this is what I see

Bella: Edward, please.

Edward:Everybody stops and stares at me!

Bella: Edward!

Edward: I got sparkly skin and I dont like to show it, show it, show it,

Bella: Think of Renesmee, she doesnt want a father that flaunts himself!

Edward: Im a Cullen and I know it!

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Name: Glimmer Everdeen Age: 14 Gender: F Looks like: Go to Google, click on images, then look up Jennel Garcia, THAT is my character Angel, Demon, Werewolf, or vampire: She`s a demon, dream demon to be specific Personality: She`s talkative but quiet, nice but mean, mysterious and smart.  (The following 2 columns are JUST for fun, if you want me to remove them, I can.) Bio: Glimmer was a normal person until she got turned into a demon during the 84th annual Hunger Games. She won, but afterwards a gamekeeper walked up to her and possessed her to have the powers and desires of a demon until she was 18 years old. All this happened when she was 12 and she had NO IDEA what to do! Although, she went to Demon School until she turned 13 and figured out her powers. Powers: Charm speak, Mind reader, can change dreams, creates nightmares, mind control, causes pain without touching the victim, can change to vapor. 

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Xavier Age:19 Gender:Male Looks likeDazedhall post Angel, demon, warewolf, or vampire?: Dark Angel Personality: He's more closed off. When you get to know him, he's pretty mischivous(sp?). He likes to find things to laugh at.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
May i join my form Name :Alexandra (Alex Age:15 Gender: Female Vampire,werewolf,angel,: vampire/angel looks: has red hair.. long red hair with sort of highlights... and medium heights ..and curvy.. Personality : could use her powers for good uses when needs to... and she is very bright.. and loves anything... she's not mean or anything she's nice at heart.. Other: nothing for now....

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos