Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For Mythical Creatures (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you guys remember my Rp called Click here if you want to enrole as a student in the school of mythical creatures? Well I remember it getting really popular then i quit for a while so no one posted.  Any way if you dont remember the plot here it is: Hi if you read the whole title you must under stand that this is just another RP about a high school for Mythical Creatures. Ya mythical creatures like Werewolves, Vampires, Angels, Demons, Ect. Name: Age: Gender: Creature: Looks: Personality: Pet[s]: Other:

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Maris Adrina Nyneve Age: 21 Gender: Female Creature: Merrow  Personality: Quiet, mature, stubborn, fierce, rude, and is the one to smirk and laugh humorlessly.  Pets: None Appearance: 

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Form slot A guy_ Pureblood Vampire

Name: Leaena Davis
Creature: Daughter of Bast
Looks:  She is tall, slim and muscular-in an attractive way. She is into sports but most people work that out when they see her. Her auburn hair falls in natural curls to her shoulders and is always bouncing about because she is running or just springing with each step. Her eyes are wide and innocent which compliments her childish personality and their amber-gold colour suits her pale skin and is similar to the yellow most cats eyes are, her pupils are slits like a cats. Her ears are that of a cats, the silky fur matching her hair colour. She also has a long thin tail with the same fur. (SORRY! It's a princess Pic)
Personality: Eh she's nice :P
Pet[s]: A male cat, Murphy. He's grey with white socks and a very fluffy tail
Other: She is a child of the Egyptian Goddess Bast. Not of Bast and a human, she is not a demi-god. A golden cat statue was chosen by the Goddess to take form as an earth-born child of hers. She was raised by an English man who lived in Egypt though they moved when she was 7.

Name: Paul Marton
Creature: Pureblood Vampire
Looks: Moment
Personality: You'll see Wink
Pet[s]: A Brown Chow-Chow, Bear. Also a Robin, Oedipus Rex (Rex for short)
Other: He is a Pureblood Vampire, not a Vampire that was bitten. He was born a vampire, from Pureblood parents. His family is a very old vampire name and  he has always been of upper class, from the time he was born, in both human and vampire world. In the current Era he decided to involve himself with the regular people.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
((I changed my character's creature. If you don't know which creature it is, please search it.))

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(I looked it up.......Cool)

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
((They're in between Sirens and Mermaids. o3o But, I'm going to let my character grow a tail.))

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok thanks for joining)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Piper Oakwood Age:15 Looks: Profile pic Creature: She is a technically a Siren but also a demigod Personality: She is partly ignorant and a bit understated by fashion.She is clumsy and a bit lazy.She is a hard worker and it pays off. Bio: Piper grew up with the sirens.Her parents were Poseidon and Jenna Oakwood.Her mom died in a plane crash when she was only two years old.Her dad saved her from the crash.She got given to the Sirens as a kid to raise. OtherDazedhe does get traumatic visions 

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ummm she cant be ralated to a famous person sorry)

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

awnser the question the person above you asks

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

How many rights should a woman have?

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

latest videos