Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For Mythical Creatures (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Will change it.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
thank you

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Naomii/Xavier Age:Both 16 Looks: Personality: She has a, for lack of better words, firey personality, If she doesn't like you she'll tell you, and if she does you'll know asap. She's more talkative and a outgoing. / He's calmer, more laid back, when he's not mad. He's very protective of his sister. When he talks, its normally not very loud. Power:Firemaster/Shadow master* Bio: Twins. They have pet birds. Naomii has a a Pheonix **Naomii's Pheonix is a bright orange and red, as to feathers near the tail they fade to a deep purple.  Xavier has an Ulama**The bird is not usually seen and its cry only described in vague terms. Xavier's though is a deep dark black, similar to the color of his portals. *Shadow Master explinations: they can basically do the following -Use a shadow portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees colder than the room -make things dissappear into the shadowlands/bring them back -And only in extreme cases(like when threatedned), he can cloud someone's thought, making them mentally paralyzed/unaware for as long as he has their hold. *Fire Master explinations: Can do the following: -Use a fire portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees hotter than the room - can cause things to disintegrat into nothing but ash and it's impossible to get it back -Can cause the illusion of exchrciating pain, as if yourentire body was being burned in a never ending fire. (Naomii's perfected this skill, to here she can do it whenever she want, not just when threatened/angry. ) **Xavier's Bird: Ulama- a cryptid of Sri Lanka said to emit bloodcurdling human sounding shrieks in the night from within the jungles. In Sri Lankan folklore, it is believed that the cry of this bird is an omen that portends death.  **Naomii's Bird- phoenix or phenix- a mythical sacred fire bird described as a bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). The Phoenix's ability to be reborn from its own ashes implies that it is immortal, though in some stories the new Phoenix is merely the offspring of the older one.It is said that the bird's cry is that of a beautiful song.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Name: Vanilla Valentina Age: 14 Gender: F Creature: Angel Looks: Cat from Victorious Personality: Nice, Talkative,  Knows everybody`s name, fun, outgoing, smart, girly, flirty, and a little bit sassy Pets: 3 kittens, 1 named Diamond, another one named Candy, and another one named Sparkle Other: Can charm speak, do mind control, and has super speed (Can the people have powers? If not, let me know!)

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(both accepted)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wanna Start?)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(No not yet i don't have a form and I'm busy with other roleplays)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump?)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Name: Morgane Chantal Dov

Personality: Open mouthed, sarcastic, challenger, fearless, fierce, stubborn, and very determined. If she doesn't like you and you mess with her, she won't hold herself back from attacking.

Creature: Hybrid [Vampire + Jumper]

Pets: Benu [A cousin of the Phoenix, but is much larger. The Benu can change its fire from burning to healing], and an Evanescence. 

Powers: 
Element Manipulation: 
This power is part of her Vampire side. She can manipulate any element, even if it isn't in the area [this is called summoning]. Moragne can also manipulate light and dark [this includes dark matter for darkness].

Painful Stare: This power can cause unbearable pain to anything or anyone, just by staring at you.

Emotional Manipulation: This ability is pretty self explanatory.She can control the way a person should feel, or not feel.

Teleportation: This is the power of the Jumper side of Morgane. She can teleport in less than second. This is helpful for immediate attacks and escaping.

"Jumper" Information: A jumper is a rare species that were originally humans. They can teleport to any place of desire, appearing there [and leaving] within a second. 

Looks: Elbow length, fire red hair, chartreuse green eyes, pale skin, and is tall at 6'2. She has a petite figure, but perfect curves. Morgane has a tattoo on her neck that she doesn't bother to hide. [Will add the picture soon!]

Chartreuse Green: A strong to brilliant greenish yellow to moderate or strong yellow green. This is a vivid light green that contains a lot of yellow in the iris.

Other: Morgane is a master in the fighting arts.

- - - - - - 

Name: Robin Felicity Gallyon

Personality: Quiet, easily hurt [emotionally], becomes jealous easily, and loves to dance. Even though Robin is easily hurt, she won't stop herself from punching you.

Creature: Vampire

Pet: Wolfbeast

Powers: 
Passing: Robin can show you memories, thoughts and feelings by just touching you.

Shield: Forms a shield around her, this way no one can attack her. It's almost impossible to break through it. 

Ability Mimicking: She can copy another creature's abilities, and can keep the copy.

Looks:  Dyed black and brown hair, almond shaped eyes that are light brown with specks of deep honey, light salmon pink heart shaped lips, triangular face, pale skinned , only and inch shorter than Devyn, and petite. You will also notice that she has a small birthmark in the crease between her nose and cheek.

Other: Robin is Morgane's cousin.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
 Was in the last one.....

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

Justin Bieber VS Katy Perry

Favouriting

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

Your favorite bands?

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

latest videos