Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Home For The Peculiar (closed for now))

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Heres What you know: You are a kid/teen. You runaway because you feel like no one under stands you. Why? Lets just say your strange.......Not normal. She soon find an abandon orphanage. This is your new home. At first you are all alone. Then you find out there is a few people just like you. This is your new home. Heres what you don't know: These people are using you for money..........for proof of bazzar people. People like you. People with abnormal abilties. Just with photographs. But they plan to take it farther. Form: Name: Age: (11-17) Gender: Looks: Perso: (optional) Bio: (2-10 sentances long please) Power/Abilities: (1-3 please) Other:

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
​Ebony Valkyrie Collin
Female
Personality: 
I'm very quiet, barely saying a word, and I'm also very mature for my age. For being quiet, I can be very stubborn and have an attitude, which will make you regret ever meeting me. If you respect me enough, I'll take off the cold and hard mask.
Biography: 
I was born on August 9, to my single mother. My dad divorced my mom before I was born, and I've never gotten to meet him, not even once.
I'm from Russia, but my name is in English since I was adopted by an American family at the age of five, since my mother abandoned me to go with another man.
Powers:
Electric Shock: I'm capable of electrifying any person, or thing, with any part of my body, causing unbearable pain, which leads temporary paralyzation up to one hour, or possibly death.
Sight Disappearance: I can cause people to lose their sight for fifteen minutes.
Element Control: I can control any element, but mainly fire and light.
Appearance: 

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted can you ask more people to join?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Juniper Jones (JJ or June)Age: 15 Gender: f Looks: blond hair in 2 high, and long, pigtails, green eyes, skinny, slightly above averedge height Perso: happy, peppy, naive, seems useless sometimes but is protective of the ones she cares about and will fight to the death for them Bio: Has been on her own since she was small, she never used her powers in public at all. But in the alleys she was quite popular, even though she was young. People would pay to watch her use her abilities, but one day somebody snitched on get and they've been after her since. Power/Abilities: weak mind bending (can make people see things if she concentrates hard enough), telepathic (in case you don't know that means able to move things with mind) Other: blind as a bat

:x

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(thanks)

:x

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Naomii/Xavier Age:Both 16 Looks: Personality: She has a, for lack of better words, firey personality, If she doesn't like you she'll tell you, and if she does you'll know asap. She's more talkative and a outgoing. / He's calmer, more laid back, when he's not mad. He's very protective of his sister. When he talks, its normally not very loud. Power:Firemaster/Shadow master Bio: Twins. Their Parents died just over a year ago. The two of them never really knew how their parents died. Naomii has a recurring dream invilving their parents, but can never remember much else about whats going on in it. Xavier just acts likeit doesn't phase him.. Shadow Master explinations: they can basically do the following -Use a shadow portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees colder than the room -make things dissappear into the shadowlands/bring them back -And only in extreme cases(like when threatedned), he can cloud someone's thought, making them mentally paralyzed/unaware for as long as he has their hold. Fire Master explinations: Can do the following: -Use a fire portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees hotter than the room - can cause things to disintegrat into nothing but ash and it's impossible to get it back -Can cause the illusion of exchrciating pain, as if yourentire body was being burned in a never ending fire. (Naomii's perfected this skill, to here she can do it whenever she want, not just when threatened/angry. ) Is this okay?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Echo Age: 15 Gender: Female Looks: (Her eyes are diffrent colors, One turquoise and the other light purple) Perso: Echo is what you would call i fiery red head. She has a big personility. She Is Funny, Passionate about what she does, Creative, and tempered. Shes at bit strange but in a good way. The kind of strange that you want in a good friend. But has a short temper don't get on her bad side Bio: Her friends and family could not accept her for who she was. She kept her anger to helself. then she raged in anger and ran away. She found the orphanage......... Power/Abilities: Hydrokinesis (control water),  Pyrokinesis (Control fire), And she can breathe in any atmosphere (Underwater, when toxins are in the air, Ect.) Other: You will see

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Piper(Pipe I guess) Age: 14 Gender:Female Looks:Profile pic Perso: Piper is a bit cold and mysterious at times but she never tries to be cold.She is very self sufficient and ignorant.She is carefree and kind of weird. Bio: She grew up on the run with her twin brothers Kyle and Mathias.Her parents were never home when they said they would be.One time they had enough and when her parents were gone they ran away.She learned to play and deal with whatever life throws at you. Power/Abilities: She can stretch her body and also she can control Plants. Other: Find out

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

add me cute people only

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

latest videos