Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Home For The Peculiar (closed for now))

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks.)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(We can start now) Echo had to leave before her parents could stop her from running away. Her heart full of anger getting ready to run. Run as fast as she could. Run until she finds shelter. Even If it took a month it woud be better than being judged. She could care less about them missing her. So Echo had to pack fast and when i mean fast i mean almost with super sonic speed. Good thing Echo started at five and her parents don't wake up till 7. Thats two hours to pack everything. But if she was packing all of her clothes she wouls need this time. Echo sat on the huge trunk and attempted to click it shut. After 2 minutes of juming she at last got it on. She lifts the trunk and creeps down the steps. Opens the door walks out as as soon at she got off the pourch she was running as fast as she could.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper was on the run again.She hated this but her parents were worse.She jumped into the nearest ditch with her twin brothers.She mouthed,"You sure about trying to find food out here?"She wanted to find Shelter or some friends.She had learned to be a bit aggressive because of her brothers.She started doing her favorite thing painting.She loved art and it made her feel better about herself and her family.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Echo was running. Her trunk rolling on the pavement. After running 4 miles she made it to a completely diffrent town she jumped over a ditch not knowing that it people were inside

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper threw up her hands.She said"Hello up there."

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Echo was not in the mood she just kept running. Her bright red hair in the wind and her sunglasses covering her strange eyes

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Can I join? Form: Name: Zoe Ridnes Age: (11-17) 16 Gender: Female Looks: Straight, black hair, green eyes, slim, tall Perso: (optional) Sassy, or Sweet, Smart, Tough, Kind, and Loudmouth Bio: (2-10 sentances long please) Zoe's mom walked out on her and her dad. Her dad turned into an acholic. Zoe soon got a street rep that basically was if you messed with her, you'd end a fist in your face. She's tough but still kind. Power/Abilities: (1-3 please) (A little confused by this, tell me if I need 2 fix it!) Control Elements and Read Minds Other: N/A

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted)

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Zoe had only about an hour before her dad would be home from work. She grabbed a duffel bag and started stuffing in her clothes. She didn't know how long until she'd be on her feet so, she put in as much as she could fit. Cell Phone, clothes, shoes, ect. She finished quickly and grabbed her denim jacket, laced up her hightops, and grabbed her car keys. She threw her bag in the trunk and started the car. She was driving along the road and saw some people in a ditch. She called through her widow, "Wanna a ride? I can take you where ever your going as long as it's far from this dump of a town!"

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Echo turned  and said "Take us somewhere we can be accpted for who we are!" She said getting ready to run again

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If at first you don't succeed...

Profile Pic Updates!

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos