Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

~ Trapped on love island ~ ( closed )

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
This is about different people who go on the same plane to different destinations but something goes wrong on the plane and the planes jets fail and it crashes on a tropical island called love island the only survivors were three girls and guys. Who will be with who? What will they discover about the island? And what do they do when they all discover they have magical powers brought on by this mysterious love island

Girl 1: (Taken by me new account I like anime smile ) nice, funny, sweet, beautiful, and great with nature, Great at medical stuff, The power of healing herself and others with any wound and the power to bring things back from the dead

Girl 2:  ;( Taken by - Helvetica- ) cool, laid back, bad temper, pretty, nice to friends, knows a lot about the wild! The power to control the movement of water and able to start fires

Girl 3: ( Taken by arcticmorgs) adventurous, open minded, fun, stubborn, and not nice all the time but most of the time, Can make fun out of anything, The power to control plants

Guy 1:  ;( Taken by Storm1232 )  funny, smooth, flirty, handsome, cool, and very kind, can live on land, To read minds and hypnotize animals

Guy 2: ( Taken by Diamond543 ) mysterious, nice, not to open minded, falls in love too quick, bad at advice, handsome can work with tech., the power of telekinesis ( To move things with his mind) and to understand any type of languages like hiroglifics 

Guy 3:  Nice, helpful, fun, funny, flirty, handsome, holds a grudge, and knows how to fight, He has super strength and speed

You guys have to fill out the forum listed below and pick a person you  wanna be then ask and your in

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
((May I be girl two?))

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
 Lol just fill out the forum please XD and yes you can

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
((I see that you keep trying to post your CS. It's not allowing you because you're posting an image ÙRL. KW doesn't allow images from other sites, unless you upload it on here.))

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
Oh okai thanks

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
((Welcome.))

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
Name: Skylar blue Skye for short

Appearance: random one lol

Dislikes: Everything annoying boring and nasty

Other: She is single and falls in love easy and she had a bad past and only talks about it with people she trusts

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I be Girl 3?

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
Yeah lol XD

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Might I be guy #1 Name: Raymond Jacobs Jr. aka Ray J age:21 Looks: Likes: The trees and water..He's really an outdoor person. Stuff to laugh at Dislikes: Closed in places, serious people Perso/other:funny, smooth, flirty, handsome, cool, and very kind, can live on land

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Indian TV Serials

Who's the cutest celeb