Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Entities (RP, 7 slots)

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
StarStarStarStarStar
This roleplay is about seven teenagers whom live in one urban city, and all feature different backgrounds. What they all have in common? They have been each possessed by a spiritual Entity of unique power, each due to their backgrounds, and each having different powers respectively. Each Entity has chosen their 'anchor' as they call it, due to them having a unique aspect related to the Emotion they represent. And furthermore, each Entity is represented by a color in the Spectrum: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet. They may seem like normal teens, but these Entities will bring them together and cause them to face their greatest trial yet. Here's the basics: Each Entity represents in it's entirety, one color of the Spectrum, one Emotion, and has a particular form that it truly takes. Each Entities powers can be controlled, however, the closer an Entities' color is to the edge of the Spectrum, the harder it is to control their powers. (the entities of Red and Violet being the most unstable, respectively, and the entity of Green being the most stable, respectively.) Each Entity also has it's own personality traits, intentions, rivals, and has chosen their anchor for apparent great aptitude for themself, usually, for their emotion. A form will be posted as an example for the taken Entity, being the Entity of the following traits: Yellow, and Fear. Each Anchor (or human possessed by the Entity) is respectively their own self, and is generally carrying one object that is connected to their Entity to help them cope with the Entity. (for example, the Anchor of the one possessed by the Rage Entity, might carry a pocketknife, and one possessed by Hope, might wear a Cross.) The Anchor's must have reasonable background to be chosen by that Entity, and must harbor great capacity for that Entities' emotion. No mix matching things can be made with Anchors and Entities. (For example, a schizophrenic more suited to being possessed by Parallax would not be condoned by Adara, the entity of Hope.) Here are the Entities: THE BUTCHER Emotion: Rage Color: Red Form: Executioner (Humanoid) Bio: The Butcher is one of the more later formed Entities, representing the Color Red, and the Emotion of Rage. It is said that the Butcher was born when the first murder in the Multiverse was committed. The Butcher does not care much for the feelings or well being of anyone, including his anchor, and would prefer to destroy all in his wake. He takes the form of a Humanoid, bearing red horns, piecemail leather and chainmail armor, and carrying an executioners' axe. Powers: After possession, The Butcher has done things to his Anchor's body. the prime thing being a conduction of the alchemy of the Blood, replacing the Anchor's blood with a bright red, corrosive substance. This substance can be regurgitated by the Anchor at times, and can eat through most things, including metal. The Anchor can also use a person's blood against them to an extent, however the Anchor cannot use this power to kill the target, and must kill their targets by a more practical method. At a sufficient power level, the Anchor can create simple constructs of red light. NOTE: Should the Rage Entity be incapacitated, captured, or otherwise rendered inaccessible, the Anchor of the Butcher will soon die, because the Anchor's Heart will eventually stop pumping without the embodiment of Rage to keep the Anchor's body going. RIVALS: Ophidian the Tempter, Adara FRIENDS: None Note: This Entity chose it's anchor based on it's capacity for rage and resent, primarily the rage born from the loss of a loved one. OPHIDIAN THE TEMPTER Emotion: Avarice (Greed) Color: Orange Form: Basilisk (Snake) Bio: Ophidian is respectively more ancient than some of the other Entities, and was said to be born from the mind of the person who wanted something that was not theirs. Ophidian is the first Entity to ever have to tempt their Anchor, and force it to their alignment. Ophidian has inumerable Greed, and likes to eat anything it can get it's hands on. Ophidian takes the form of a Basilisk, and tries to tempt anyone to their side. Powers: The primary power of the Avarice Anchor is that, should the Anchor kill another person, it takes their soul. Their soul is then turned into a temporal Construct, that the Anchor can call on to fight for them (the skills and powers of this Construct varies, depending on the skills they had learned in the past life). The Avarice Anchor can also use their object to conjure up constructs of orange light, such as walls, but not anything so developed as the Will Entity might be able to do. (For example, the Avarice Anchor could create a simple forcefield, while the Will Entity could create an actual Brick Wall, if it wanted to.) Also, the Avarice Entity gets more powerful if it has something to drive it's motivation (the Anchor gets slightly more powerful if it knows something it wants to gain from helping out, and thus gets more powerful off of the Greed shown by the Anchor.) RIVALS: The Butcher, Adara, Parallax FRIENDS: None. Ophidian cares for noone but himself. NOTE: A business tycoon or a hoarder would be more capable of being possessed by this Entity. PARALLAX Emotion: Fear Color: Yellow Form: Insectoid (may vary) Bio: Parallax was born from when the first sentient being fled in terror. It represents the color of Fear, and takes the form of a yellow insectoid, usually with an ovular shaped skull, razor sharp teeth, and two arms resembling the function and shape of a Praying Mantis. Parallax does not care for his Anchor, and would rather spend his time haunting his anchor, attempting to make him have a panic attack, so that he may come out, and wreak destruction, striking fear into the hearts of everyone who sees his might. He also gets more stronger based on the Essence he absorbs. Powers: The primary power source for Parallax's abilities relies on the ability of his Anchor to absorb the spiritual Essence of anyone whom the Anchor (or Parallax himself), has managed to strike fear into. This Essence can not only be used as a fuel source for Parallax's more lucrative powers, but can be used to derive information from the victim, and even used to discern where a victim has been. Once enough Essence is collected, Parallax can allow the person to create yellow constructs of light, which are primarily used for offensive measures, and do not compare to the constructs of Ion (the Will Entity of Green). The Anchor can even compact the Essence he has gathered and release it from his body in the form of highly destructive blasts of yellow light, which can range from projectiles that end up throwing the target, to blowing a hole in a large building. The more Fear the Anchor collects, the more unstable his powers get. ENEMIES: Ophidian, Ion, Adara, The Predator (whose Anchor has taken to pitying the Fear Anchor, and is attempting to court them) ALLIES: none. TAKEN ION Emotion: Will Color: Green Form: Whale Bio: Ion was one of the first entities to be born, and is the most stable and controllable Entity in the Spectrum. He takes the form of a large Whale, which floats around in the air, and speaks a language only his Anchor can understand. Ion often works as a mediator between the Entities, and becomes the final authority on issues between them. Ion's Anchor is one of only three Anchors whom can willingly call upon his/her Entity, and use it's powers without the Entities true consent. Powers: To the extent of the Anchor's imagination, the Anchor can create constructs of green light, which far surpass the skill of the others. It also can use these constructs in the form of weapons, fortifications, or meaningless things. The constructs can even serve to help the Anchor fly, to an extent. At a certain power level, the Anchor of Will can rally it's other allies, from simple bystanders, to other Anchors, instilling the power of Will in them, and causing them to fight. Ion also gets more solid light constructs at higher powers, and when the Anchor's will is Solidified, or otherwise made so adamant, that the Anchor overflows with the power of will, the Anchor of Will can manipulate his enviroment to his favor, which branches into many things, such as gravity control, weather manipulation, control of the elements, creating permanent constructs for fortification or capture, and manipulation of his body to suit and adapt to the enviroment. NOTE: Green Constructs can somehow be eaten by Ophidian and his orange constructs for some reason. ENEMIES: Parallax, Proselyte Allies: Adara, Predator. NOTE: Only a person whom is without fear, and has something to protect, will be chosen by this Entity. ADARA Emotion: Hope Color: Blue Form: Griffin Adara was a later born entity, born when the first sentient being felt hope. Adara is debatably the most powerful Entity of all, but little is known that, in order to access Adara's full potential, then Adara's Anchor must be in close proximity to Ion's Anchor or Ion himself. She tries to help others in the best way she can, and tests her Anchor, asking them what they truly hope for. Adara takes the form of a giant blue Griffin, aiding her Anchor in the best way possible. Only her Anchor and the other Entities can see her. Powers: In addition to being able to create constructs of blue light, Adara's anchor can use blue light to produce magic of impeccable healing, to the point that should the Butcher be incapacitated, as long as her concentration wasn't broken, she could function as temporal life support for the Rage Anchor. The Hope Anchor is the only person who can fly, and can spawn wings of blue light out of it's back at will. The Hope Anchor can also infiltrate someone's dreams to find out what they truly hope for, and can send out distress signals to the other Anchors. The Hope Anchor is also somehow immune to the powers of Rage and Avarice. In order for many of these powers to be used, the Hope Anchor must be in relatively close proximity to the Will Anchor or Ion himself; the Hope Anchor is prohibited from creating blue constructs, and the Hope Anchor's healing powers are restricted. ENEMIES: Butcher, Ophidian, Parallax ALLIES: Ion, Proselyte, Predator. PROSELYTE Emotion: Compassion, Color: Indigo Form: Giant Squid Proselyte was born when the first sentient being felt sympathy for another being. Proselyte is the only Entity that has forced their Anchor to their alignment. Proselyte is the most intelligent entity, and probably the youngest. Proselyte takes the form of a Giant Squid which flies around. Powers: Proselyte is the only person that can attempt to use the other Anchor's powers, but only to a certain extent, and in order to use that power, the powers associated with that Entity can only be used if it's Anchor or Entity are in visual line of sight of the Anchor, and the Anchor/Entity has to have been there long enough for the Anchor to analyze and identify the Anchor/Entity (for example, the Compassion Anchor can only use the Essence of Fear belonging to Parallax if he or his Anchor is within line of sight of him/her, and has been there for a while.) The Compassion Anchor cannot use this power mimicking to create constructs of other light, however, and can only create constructs of Indigo Light. ENEMIES: None. ALLIES: None. Proselyte is compassionate, but retains distance from other people. NOTE: The Anchor of Compassion has been forced to feel Compassion, either willingly or unwillingly. THE PREDATOR Emotion: Love Color: Violet Form: Raptor Bio: The Predator usually possesses only women, and is the embodiment of the masculine form of love. It often is serious, but witty, and often is found competing for the love of it's own Anchor. It was born when the first sentient being first fell in love. It takes the form of a Raptor, moving fast, but not really harming anyone unless necessary Powers: Only at a certain power level can the Love Anchor create constructs of Violet light, but usually requires either the Will Entity/Anchor to be in close proximity to access it's powers, or have feelings for someone else. The Love Anchor can also fly, but by levitation means, and at higher levels, the Love Anchor has healing powers (which do not compare to the powers of Adara's Anchor.) ENEMIES: Butcher, Ophidian, Parallax, Proselyte (compassion is not to be mistaken for love) ALLIES: Ion, Adara NOTE: The Love Anchor is required to be a woman. Those are the Entities. All of the following powers are granted to every Anchor upon reaching a certain power level: Creation of light Constructs Flight Increased Strength or Speed (constraints may apply) Aura Projection (other Anchors/Entities can see you) Here is the Form. I will be making a form for Parallax's Anchor to give you an example. Name: Age: Gender: Entity: Looks: Wearing: Personality: (important) Trinket: (something your character is carrying to help them conduct or help perform actions for their Entity.) Powers: (see Entity Template) Other: Roleplay Roster: Butcher- FREE Ophidian the Tempter- FREE Parallax- Moon, Claw, Fang Ion- FREE Adara-FREE Proselyte-FREE Predator-FREE

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I be Adara and Prosolite?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I be The Predator? And when you say Raptor do you mean the dinosaur or the bird?

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I ask, would I be allowed to be the bringer of hope, Adara? Molly, would you be so kind as to leave that spot to me?))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(I will and instead I guess I will be Ion.)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I need you guys to understand. While the 'spots' are listed by each Entities' name, the REAL character you are playing is the ANCHOR, not the ENTITY. The Entity is just basically a conduit for your characters special powers, and is a major influence on your character's background, personality, and even looks. If you guys really want the parts, you're going to have to make the Anchor's form. And you guys can debate on who gets what, but truly, you both can make a form for Adara, and whomever I deem better suited to be Adara, will be Chosen. Also, notice that each Anchor has a 'special characteristic' that attaches them to that Entity. Parallax's Anchor is a schizophrenic basket case with the intention to 'avoid those hunting him', which are nothing more than pigments of his imagination. And although Parallax will be a formidable influence and enigma to the plot, he will only be depicted to the other characters by the Anchor, as nothing more than 'another voice in my head', when in truth, a majority of the voices in the Anchor's head are aspects of Parallax. Granted, I've only given you possible anchor backgrounds, but it doesn't really need to be that. I try to explain that, all across the board, each Anchor is either highly influenced, or completely overtaken by their emotion, or their Entity. The only true requirement for either of these Anchors that is physical, is that I'm making it mandatory that the Predator's anchor is a woman. Example: Ophidian. I first intended for the relationship between Ophidian the Tempter and his Anchor to be very similar to Parallax's; a power struggle for control. The difference, is that Ophidian's Anchor was originally pictured by me to be 'closer to the edge' than Parallax's Anchor, because, whereas Ophidian's anchor has had no previous wars with madness, Parallax's Anchor has, and I intended for Ophidian's Anchor to almost be driven to complete madness by his avarice, gluttony, and conceit, as compared to Parallax's Anchor, where, depending on the situation and mood of my character, his temper may vary, from almost sane and intelligent, to stark raving, blubbering mad. Anywho, make the forms first. Also, I wanted an experienced player to play Ion's Anchor, because he/she will practically be the 'elected' leader of the group by popular vote. So, if Traveler could, I'd like him to take Ion, because in addition to his experience, Ion's Anchor is the character with the least constraints, thus giving him more freedom.

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

May I be Adara and Prosolite?
Erin, I will approve you for Proselyte, because personally, i didn't think that ANYONE would even touch Proselyte. I will not, however, approve you for Ion, because as before, I wanted an experienced player playing Ion, and as far as Adara; post a form, and I will have Traveler do the same. whomever has the better form for how i though Adara's Anchor to be, will win the spot. However, I would suggest you stick with Proselyte, because Proselyte is going to not only have special positions, but have it's own unique plot issues. Lemme explain better; in addition to the main plot, there are going to be, for EACH AND EVERY Anchor, subplots primarily based on the processes of Man Vs. Self. In short, in addition to competing against the hidden antagonist, and amongst each other, each Anchor will be, in some way, competing against their Entities, or themselves. The only special case for this might be Adara or Ion, as those are Anchors that I am willing to have others use 'near death experiences' to connect their Entity and Anchor. [to make this simpler, I will be taking joint control of all the Entities, giving most of the Entities' control to the player, but at times, taking control of the Entity and using it to challenge the roleplayer. In addition, I will be challenging the others by putting my character in the same position]. Here's a few examples of Man Vs. Self confrontations you can look forward to. The Butcher, Ophidian, and Parallax will each be fighting with their Anchors for control and possession of their bodies, in which the player him/herself, and the other players, will have to work together to prevent. Ophidian, in addition to fighting with his Anchor, will be gradually appearing to other players, attempting to coax them into Avarice. This can lead to bad happenings all around the board, such as testing the Entities themselves, endangering other Anchors' lives, and, in the cases of the Butcher and Parallax's Anchor, cause outright brawls between the characters. The others, especially Proselyte and Ion, may have to keep this in check. Ion's Anchor will have his/her Will tested, and their ability to lead tested as well. Eventually, there may be conflict as Ion attempts to leave his Anchor. Adara will be taking a comforting stance throughout the roleplay, but at times, Adara will turn around, and test her Anchor's true hope. This will get increasingly difficult, as Adara requires her Anchor to always have hope, or she will attempt to leave her Anchor. Proselyte has forced his Anchor into the thralls of compassion, and is otherwise in complete control of the character. However, the character's true self, will gradually be attempting to separate him/herself from Proselyte, which may or may not lead to endless possibilities of struggle. The Predator is a very masculine Entity, and the Anchor is a woman. The Predator becomes a fierce fighter for the group, but creates conflict amongst the players, because in addition to the Anchor's instinctual attraction to Parallax's Anchor, the Predator will be attempting to court his own Anchor, for her own love. This may lead to possession, and the group must gradually keep Predator's Anchor to keep a blind eye turned to the Predator's affection. (These are all POTENTIAL conflicts each character may face. In addition to choosing wisely, you may want to conform your characters so that they can deal with these conflicts.) I hope you all are reading each post/

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Violet Age: 17 Gender: Female Entity: The Predator Looks: Wearing: In pic Personality: Serious, But witty, Competitive Trinket: A small dagger that she hides in her boots Powers: Can Take the form of a raptor, Can fly (But by levitation), Has healing powers Other: None

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar

##### ######## ####, #### ####### #####

#### ##

####### ####

####### #####, ####### ## ####

###### #### #################################.##.#########.########################.###?########### ###### ######### ### ## ### ########, ### ######### ## ### ######### ##### ########

Wearing: a traveler's cloak, a thorned, iron crown is nailed to his skull, while roses grow out of his rip-cage, thus his nickname.

Personality: In short: fulfilled, serene, sad, nostalgic, wise, hopeful

The long version:  A self-proclaimed anti-nihilist, he realises that the world is a place of darkness, that good people are opressed by the bad, that those who cry out for help are more often than not disappointed and alone.

However, that merely spurs him on on his path to bring hope to others, it merely means that his willing duty is that much more obvious to fulfill, for if there was hope for someone like him, could there not be hope for all else too? Out of death, life must always rise, thus death needs not to be feared, but simply serve as a reminder of how one's time to help others is limited, while anything else that comes after needs not be feared if one has the knowledge of how much happiness one brought others in one's time.

Thus, for him, #### can be turned to heaven, so long as one his vindicated in one's convictions.

Trinket: The thorned crown that is nailed to his skull.

Powers: the power to bring life, which is how he sustains himself, and the roses that grow within him. Wherever he treads, life sprouts as flowers of all kinds. Besides such, he is also capable of flight, allowing him to better observe, find those who are in despair.

Other: How did a skeleton come to be the anchor of the bringer of hope? In his life, Sarpedon was quite a cruel duke over a small province, exploiting the weak to further his own gains, treating those around him as mere stepping-stones for his own glory and riches.

He believed that the weak had to be dominated by the strong, that the strong had the freedom to indulge in any of their desires, thus justifying his own detestable way to live as simply being his natural right, the right of the strongest.

Justice and mercy were to him the empty wishes of pathetic weaklings who could never wish to attain the heights he had reached, while hope was the currency of those who had less than nothing. While he succeeded for a time, something happened that he would not have thought possible as he lived his life by his convictions.

The weak struck back.

His people rebelled. And his advisors, those who he had trusted to believe the same way he did, sympathized with the rebels, even in the face of danger for their own lives, betrayed him. Defeated, Sarpedon's wealth was taken, except for a single, little thing. Once, rather for his sick amusement, he had taken a crown from a disgraced, former noble.

A thing of little material value, but to the noble it was the last family-artifact, the last reminder of lost glory.

After having forced the man into service as his jester, Sarpedon always kept the crown in the man's sight for further humiliation. Said noble soon committed suicide, unable to stand his own pathetic existence.

The enraged rebels took to quite the extreme, yet also rather ironic measures of revenge. After having forced him to watch all his wealth taken away, they nailed the crown to his skull and buried him alive in a mock-burial ceremony.

And for the first time in his life, Sarpedon, his life's conviction having all been disproven to him, despaired; for he had to realize that the wish for justice and the compassion granted had brought him, the strongest, to fall.

He despaired, devoid of all hope, yet only for himself. And, in the moment of greatest despair, that before his death by ###########, Adara, linked to the crown, awoke. Seeing him in his pitiful state, she first only studied him silently, yet while using her might to keep him alive.

Thus, Sarpedon was given time. Incapable of moving, he was forced to use his time to contemplate, time to reflect. He remembered all those who he had wronged, one after the other, Adara keeping her silent watch, and bit by bit, he began to feel remorse, remorse over what he had done to each of them. Despair mixing with remorse, Adara chose to act again, this time not merely with passive healing, but with images.

Images of a bright, sunny sky, images of people helping one another, images of peace and love. And images, of him helping them all attain it. While Sarpedon first mistook such for delusions of madness, the seed of hope was yet planted.

His remorse created the wish to right what once went wrong, help those he had wronged. His despair meanwhile, turned to hope. After all, if he still could think of such images, was there not yet hope for him, and thus hope for those he could help? This hope he nurtured, thinking of every single one of his misdeeds.

He wanted to set it right, he wanted a chance to do so. And Adara showed herself to him for the first time. Choosing him as her anchor, infused with her strength, he, determined now for the first time to something other than for himself, opened his coffin and dug himself back out of the earth.

Only, that since his 'burial', years had passed, and even Adara's might could not preserve his flesh for so long without a single source of oxygen. Yet, determined to follow his new convictions, to bring hope to any who cried out, to be there for those who had no one, to show mercy to the merciless and to show love to the loveless, to right the unrightable wrong, to fight the unbeatable foe, he set out. To reach the unreachable star.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Piper Kane and Prosolite because they are kind of sharing bodies Age: 16 Entity: Prosolite Looks: My profile pic  Wearing: In the picture Personality: She is immature and sometimes could break into a million pieces if they let her.She is compassionate and funny but likes to be alone.She use to do track and soccer to get her mind off the drama that was going on at home.She secretly wants to get done with these trials of compassion.She is very carefree and rebellious at times. Bio: She grew up in a family of 17 boys and herself the only girl.Her parents divorced when she was 11.She would have to close her door or play outside to make the fighting in her head stop.She and her brothers hated when they were getting divorced.She got sent to her dad's new house in Portland Oregon on her 12th birthday.She met up with Prosolite when she turned 15.They met when her dad had to move to Olympia,Washington.She willingly let her into her body and because of it she has a little mark on her chin.   Powers: She can mimic other entities powers if she is in a line of being able to see them.She can make indigo constructs and only indigo. Trinket: A amulet with a little hieroglyphic of Isis  Other: Her dad is a archeologist and her mom is a physicist 

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What are you feeling right now?

Help! Help! Help!

How much battery has you got right now?

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos