Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Entities (RP, 7 slots)

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well.... I never truly saw the Anchor of Hope as a DEAD person... but, as far as binding, and personality, and your portrayal of Adara, you almost hit it on the nail. As such, your form is being elected for Adara, Traveler. Congrats.) Molly, I need you to emphasize your form on Proselyte. Because your personality is good, but there's a lot more oomph that could be added. You might wanna create your form as if you are describing two characters, that are one and the same. Remember, Proselyte is going to be the Anchor and Entity for a while, having taken complete control of the Anchor, however, there may be conflicts where the Anchor attempts to separate themself from Proselyte. Try that. Meanwhile, I'll compose my form on Parallax. Here are the following parts I really need filled right now, moreso the others. Ophidian the Tempter Ion. Also, Psi, I need more detail on your form. Try to follow the same advice i'm giving to Molly.

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jake Arctus Crowley Age: 17 Gender: M Entity: Parallax Looks: He has long black, straightened hair that hangs freely to his shoulders, and has two long locks on either sides of his face that drape over his eyes, and end a few inches before his chin. His eyes are a sky blue, but when Parallax is influencing him, they glow into a bright amber. His veins also begin to omnisciently glow with yellow light, and the scars he has from self-inflicted wounds glow like gems. He is very tall, lanky, his skin is pale, and he is very unkempt in nature. Wearing: He wears a plain white t-shirt with a plain black hoodie he had over it. He does not know where he got the hoodie, however, he has always worn it, to his memory. He also wears bleached, torn, and otherwise dusty jeans and white sneakers. Trinket: He carries an inhaler, packed with heliotrophic drugs which prevent him from having panic attacks. This makes him more stable, and able to control Parallax. Powers: Jake can create yellow constructs of light, and create illusions which end up using the person's fear against them. At certain power levels, Jake will eventually become possessed by Parallax, who will take over his body and as he absorbs Fear Essence from everyone he kills or induces fear into, will undergo metamorphosis, from a possessed Jake, to a mutant, half alive human with strange protrusions from his body, into a being of yellow light possessing the head of an ant, the body of a wasp, the arms of a praying mantis, the tail of a scorpion, and the wings of a locust (physical manifestation of Parallax), to finally, an incredibly large, shroudly mass composed of the skeletons of all of those he has killed, and finally adorned with the head of a Dragon at the tip of the mass (Final Form). However, each power he has directly relies on Jake absorbing and expending the Fear Essence he gathers, instead of just the emotion of others he targets, like the other Anchors. Personality: To others, many would think that Jake is a common teenager, when he really is not. He is a severely manic person, with strange mannerisms, and prone to outbursts of erratic behavior. He is a schizophrenic, manic, depression-consumed sociopath with firm belief that the figments of his imagination are out to kill him. He has repeatedly been commited to psychiatric hospitals, and even an Asylum, where he met Parallax, and used his power to break out, and escape. To him, however, Parallax is nothing more than another voice in his head, out to kill him, when in truth, several figments of Jake's psyche are really aspects of Fear controlled by Parallax, and used to influence him, and even then, Parallax continues to battle with Jake for total control. Other: As an insane mental patient, he has experienced horrific things, and was eventually sent to an Asylum to be forgotten. The Asylum kept him sedated, and drugged up on psychotropic serums, however, his Fear always broke out. The doctors here also were very sinister, inflicting severe pain on the patients, and using their bodies for pleasure. Jake was no different, and experienced more pain and madness than he could bear to handle there... Unbeknownst to him, Parallax was attached to the Asylum, and previously, several centuries ago, had had a severe battle with Ion, which got Parallax to his final form, but resulted in Ion neutralizing his powers, and throwing him into the yellow Sun of the Solar System. Remnants of Parallax's form creeped to the nearest habitable planet, Earth, and clung to the Asylum, subsisting by feeding off of the other patients' Fear. When Jake came, and got put under the same treatment as the others, Parallax got interested, and invested some of his remaining power by attaching himself to Jake, and becoming an aspect in his head. Over the years, Parallax began to whisper in Jake's ears. "...you are nothing... you don't deserve to live... you want to get out... you want to escape... pity yourself, enthralled by your own fear... unable to act against your oppressors... what if I could help you? he said. Eventually, Parallax became the primary, and most aggressive voice in Jake's head, and drove him closer to the point of aneurysm. One day, after being sedated, the doctors whipped Jake bloody, and one of them, took advantage of him from behind. As he was used, Jake lost consciousness, and slipped into a panic attack. Parallax finally took his chance, overtaking Jake, and breaking several of the bones of the Oppressor. Finally, the possessed Jake grabbed the doctor by the throat, and lifted him into the air. As the doctor's legs flailed, and stared into Jake's brightly glowing eyes, he choked out, "Please.... don't kill me..." and Jake merely smiled, speaking in a hybrid of his own voice, and the synthesized and severely distorted voice of Parallax. "You're afraid... Good." and Jake took a deep breath, and sucked the Fear Essence out of the doctor's eyes and mouth, until he became nothing more than a charred skeleton. As the overtaken Jake threw the skeleton to the ground, Parallax roared inside his body, and as he writhed in pain, his veins coursed with the yellow parasite of Fear, and Parallax finally broke through. The newly manifested symian of Parallax began to rampage through the Asylum, killing and absorbing Fear Essence of Doctor and Patient alike. After the new Jake escaped, he passed out. Jake then woke up, being himself again, but with a severe migraine. He was now wearing the clothes he always wore, and was severely shaken up. As Jake tried to recall what happened, Parallax finally forced himself to the front of Jakes mind, and the insectoid beast, with a wasp's body, ant's head, scorpion's tail, mantis' arms, and locust wings appeared in his mind. "YOU ARE AFRAID, AND ARE FOREVER BOUND TO ME... SUB-MIT." And Parallax then almost overtook Jake again, but having fought with madness before, he managed to push Parallax back into the deep crevices of his mind... Since then, Parallax and Jake have forever been in a struggle for power...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

Posted By:
BojoTheClown
BojoTheClown
Star
Would I be able to get into this game? I would like to play as Ophidian, if possible. I could write up a character sheet first, if you would like.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, Please. Write up a character sheet.

Posted By:
BojoTheClown
BojoTheClown
Star
Name:Nassah "Crazy" Shamar Age: 34 Gender: Male Entity: Ophidian the Tempter Looks: A Middle-eastern man, Nassah stands at 5'9". His girth is fairly slim; He constricts his own diet, both as a measure to save money and as a disciplinary measure. His hands generally remain by his side, until he needs to use them for persuasion or another purpose. His stare is unnerving, as if ignoring your physical being and staring at your wants, desires, and possibly even your soul. Wearing: Wearing a turban and a robe, the only true things he owns left from his homeland, his clothing is not in the best shape. He tries to keep them as clean as possibly, but they often end up dirty regardless. Personality: A very stoic man, Nassah doesnt not often show emotion. However, when the opportunity presents itself, this demeanor will fade away, and he breaks into a new personality; One of unrelenting enthusiasm. This enthusiam is directed entirely to the goal of selling you his wares. Trinket: A locket that was given to him by his father, it contains a picture of himself and his father sitting on a camel. While he believes it to be a priceless relic of his homeland, it is actually worthless, purchased from a cheap store. It is the only thing Nassah has never attempted to sell, due to the sentimental value. Powers: When the situation presents itself, he makes an attempt to purchase the soul of people around him. Granted, the situation rarely presents himself, and he is capable of taking it by force, he much prefers that the other person willingly gives up their soul, possibly as an exchange for one of his wares. He rarely uses these souls, and instead prepares to save them for a rainy day. Other: He is well known in the city, a very successful car dealer. He moved to the city with his parents as a young child; Though he does not have much memory of his time in the Middle-east. His accent is still incredibly strong, and he often strikes incredible deals for his cars, the origin of his nickname. Ophidian, looking for an anchor to this world, began to manifest in the area used as a market place. While many of the other businesses were successful, Nassah had a line backed up half way around the block. Being an enterprising man, he had opened a Pawn Shop that day, or rather, a Pawn Stall. It was quite a profitable venture, and eventually somebody brings in an antique. Seeing the value in it, as well as the possibility for a large resale price, Nassah's eyes light up. He closes the stall, denying access to the rest of the customers, intent on procuring this last object. Six minutes later, the stall is reopened, now with the vase on display. He sold it for twice the price he bought it for within another ten minutes. Seeing this display of avarice, entrepreneurship, as well as reading what his heart truly contained, Ophidian knew he had found a target. After the shop closed for the day, Ophidian manifested in a humanoid figure. "I can give you all the money in the world if you join me." Opidian tempted "Then I must give you something in return. Perhaps," Nassah examines the spectre with his appraising gaze, "I offer you my room in my body. Merely remember to pay rent." With that, the apparition fades. Or rather, it merely moves residency.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I like the contractor thing, but, well, Ophidian's anchor is more than often swallowed by his greed, not just for money, but everything. Indeed, the selling of wares i see, is mandatory for your backstory, but he wouldn't sell EVERYTHING BUT ONE LOCKET, he would try to keep as much of it as possible. Let's say, if there were rings that gave oneself the power of Avarice, instead of distributing them to worthy candidates to have an army, he would hoard them to keep for himself. Try to make it more like that, if you can. If not, I'll let it suffice; I can't really hope for much as far as Ophidian's Anchor goes. Also, can you attempt to include how Ophidian came across him?

Posted By:
BojoTheClown
BojoTheClown
Star

"♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠" wrote:

Also, can you attempt to include how Ophidian came across him?
Im still a bit confused on that fact. Do the Entities wander the world in some sort of spirit form looking for a worthy person? Or are they possessing another body, when they see the Anchor as a more suitable host?

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
((I think it is by the anchor-to-be aquiring a trinket that is in connection with an entity. Said trinket 'informs' or 'awakens' the entity as soon as the person near it shows signs of being a suitable anchor. For example, your trinket would have Ophidian notice you as soon as you showed exceptional greed and capability to satisfy it.))

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
The Entities, i pictured as being the embodiment of severe emotion in sentient beings, however, they are trapped in another realm, and cannot truly influence without an Anchor to help them manifest, or otherwise help circumvent their powers. However for this to happen, the Anchor chosen must either be forced to that emotion and power, or experience great sense in that emotion. I had pictured Ophidian's Anchor having had to resist temptation. In short, Greedy greedy man finds something, Ophidian appears, tries to tempt him. Resists temptation, traps Ophidian in the something he finds, eventually is consumed by Ophidian's Avarice, and becomes the most greedy bastird on earth. That's an outline, but you don't have to use it.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Traveler's Guide" wrote:

((I think it is by the anchor-to-be aquiring a trinket that is in connection with an entity. Said trinket 'informs' or 'awakens' the entity as soon as the person near it shows signs of being a suitable anchor. For example, your trinket would have Ophidian notice you as soon as you showed exceptional greed and capability to satisfy it.))
That is one acceptable way, Traveler. However, the other two ways i speak of are acceptable too. One of them being, the Entity is attracted to a specific person, either for their powerful aura, or for their extreme capacity for their Emotion. The Entity decides that it is detrimental that the targeted person becomes their Anchor, and thus, attempts to enter into a metaphysical wrestling match, so to speak, with either the person's mind or soul, and between themself and that personal aspect of the Human. I actually liked yours, because Adara observed a tyrant, and made them live, inducing Hope in them. I liked that very much, for, as Adara is a benevolent being, she would not attempt to force the person into her service. she would either attempt to induce Hope in them (with your character's case), or otherwise merge themselves with the Anchor willingly, and giving them the power to fight for what they wanted. Parallax, for example. He is an example of two of these; he didn't need to induce Fear into Jake, as there was already a vast excess of it. However, he circumvented Jake's fear, merging with his mind under Jake's own nose, and giving him unimaginable power. However, Jake only was in marginal control of Parallax, as that was what Parallax wanted him to think once he had given into fear. After Jake escaped however, Parallax turned the tables, and attempted to overtake Jake in his weakened state, which failed, as Jake was able to shield himself and suppress Parallax into the back of his mind.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos