Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Entities (RP, 7 slots)

Posted By:
BojoTheClown
BojoTheClown
Member since:
November, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 4
I updated my character sheet.

The Entities (RP, 7 slots)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3283
Mind if I join? Here's a form for Ion's anchor. Name: Walter C. Cunningham Age: 26 Gender: Male Entity: Ion Looks: A tall, handsome man, sharp and clean cut. He has brown hair and eyes, and is impeccably always clean shaven. Though lean, he is quite fit. Wearing: A plain black suit and tie, cleaned and neatly pressed. Personality: A professional butler, possessing the incredible discipline and will it takes to maintain such a role. He has an unflappable manner, quick wit, and absolute devotion to his master. Trinket: A silver pocketwatch, passed down from father to son in the Cunningham family on the day they become a butler. Powers: Hm. Looks like I get magic light constructs. Other: I have a friend who may or may not play Walter's employer. If she doesn't, I would like to play said character myself, regardless of whether said character is an anchor or not.

Praise the Sun


The Entities (RP, 7 slots)

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4090
It is acceptable. If the locket is where he manifests, I will make that a central conduit for Ophidian. Should someone take it, Nassah will be temporarily powerless, but the more the person holds onto the locket, the more tempting statements come from it. I imagined there being a crossfire among the Entities, various beams of light, when I was writing up Ophidian's Bio. Someone takes up Ophidian's conduit, and disarms the Anchor, however, as they try to fight, the conduit speaks to it's thief, tempting them to Avarice... "... You could go for a hamburger.... You know what? You deserve your own Entity.... I look pretty, don't I?" are some of the random statements coming from it. Basically, Ophidian will be verbally extoling and praising it's thief, until the thief gets so consumed by it, that the thief doesn't want to give it up. That's how I thought of it. The Locket makes it even better, as there's a lot of things a Locket could say that would be tempting. For this roleplay, you will primarily be playing the role of Ophidian himself, rather than the Anchor, because Ophidian will always be playing around with the other players. Sound good?

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...


The Entities (RP, 7 slots)

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4090

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

Mind if I join? Here's a form for Ion's anchor. Name: Walter C. Cunningham Age: 26 Gender: Male Entity: Ion Looks: A tall, handsome man, sharp and clean cut. He has brown hair and eyes, and is impeccably always clean shaven. Though lean, he is quite fit. Wearing: A plain black suit and tie, cleaned and neatly pressed. Personality: A professional butler, possessing the incredible discipline and will it takes to maintain such a role. He has an unflappable manner, quick wit, and absolute devotion to his master. Trinket: A silver pocketwatch, passed down from father to son in the Cunningham family on the day they become a butler. Powers: Hm. Looks like I get magic light constructs. Other: I have a friend who may or may not play Walter's employer. If she doesn't, I would like to play said character myself, regardless of whether said character is an anchor or not.
Ermm... That's good, but what about anything that truly connects your butler character to Ion? I'm seeing none of that... Also, the butler will pass, and so will the employer, but I envisioned Ion's Anchor to be more of a leader himself, not a follower... It'll do. But can you come up with a connection?

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...


The Entities (RP, 7 slots)

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4090

"♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

Mind if I join? Here's a form for Ion's anchor. Name: Walter C. Cunningham Age: 26 Gender: Male Entity: Ion Looks: A tall, handsome man, sharp and clean cut. He has brown hair and eyes, and is impeccably always clean shaven. Though lean, he is quite fit. Wearing: A plain black suit and tie, cleaned and neatly pressed. Personality: A professional butler, possessing the incredible discipline and will it takes to maintain such a role. He has an unflappable manner, quick wit, and absolute devotion to his master. Trinket: A silver pocketwatch, passed down from father to son in the Cunningham family on the day they become a butler. Powers: Hm. Looks like I get magic light constructs. Other: I have a friend who may or may not play Walter's employer. If she doesn't, I would like to play said character myself, regardless of whether said character is an anchor or not.
Ermm... That's good, but what about anything that truly connects your butler character to Ion? I'm seeing none of that... Also, the butler will pass, and so will the employer, but I envisioned Ion's Anchor to be more of a leader himself, not a follower... It'll do. But can you come up with a connection?
Uhm, before you edit, you've just shown me that Ion needs more cookies. I'm sorry, lemme update that... ^.^"

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...


The Entities (RP, 7 slots)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3283

"♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

Mind if I join? Here's a form for Ion's anchor. Name: Walter C. Cunningham Age: 26 Gender: Male Entity: Ion Looks: A tall, handsome man, sharp and clean cut. He has brown hair and eyes, and is impeccably always clean shaven. Though lean, he is quite fit. Wearing: A plain black suit and tie, cleaned and neatly pressed. Personality: A professional butler, possessing the incredible discipline and will it takes to maintain such a role. He has an unflappable manner, quick wit, and absolute devotion to his master. Trinket: A silver pocketwatch, passed down from father to son in the Cunningham family on the day they become a butler. Powers: Hm. Looks like I get magic light constructs. Other: I have a friend who may or may not play Walter's employer. If she doesn't, I would like to play said character myself, regardless of whether said character is an anchor or not.
Ermm... That's good, but what about anything that truly connects your butler character to Ion? I'm seeing none of that... Also, the butler will pass, and so will the employer, but I envisioned Ion's Anchor to be more of a leader himself, not a follower... It'll do. But can you come up with a connection?
It takes incredible devotion and will to be a butler. You don't just go and BE a butler, it requires a dedication and willpower greater than the average person's. And just because he is in a servant's role, that does not mean he's not more than capable of acting autonomously or taking charge when the situation arises.

Praise the Sun


The Entities (RP, 7 slots)

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4090
(Yay! It got saved! *gusta face*) (... point taken, Shade. But i still need something happenin' that connects Walter to Ion. These guys weren't just born with their powers, you know.)

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...


The Entities (RP, 7 slots)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6219
(I edited something to her form.)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly


The Entities (RP, 7 slots)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3283

"♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠" wrote:

(Yay! It got saved! *gusta face*) (... point taken, Shade. But i still need something happenin' that connects Walter to Ion. These guys weren't just born with their powers, you know.)
Wait, you mean their meeting? I can type something; give me a minute.

Praise the Sun


The Entities (RP, 7 slots)

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4090
(Molly... okay. You've got something about trials of compassion in there. But nothing is connecting your character to Proselyte. You need to have that in there, these guys weren't born with their powers, and they weren't given them without good reason. Please emphasize,

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Evermoor (Disney Show)

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Becky G

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos