Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Arcos Children (RP Open)

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Years ago a vampire and a fallen angel fell in love. The angel wanted children, but every time she tried for one it failed. So years have passed and the couple still lives and the fallen angel still pouts. Her husband soon had an idea and they went about adopting orphans of all ages. Though, of course none of their adopted children are humans. Some are vampires, some are fallen angels or just plain angels, some are demons, some are werewolves. There are shape shifters, mermaids, and well anything else you can think of. It's a good thing they live in a huge mansion... You are now part of the Arcos family. Madam Arcos: Please do treat each other like family! Sir Arcos: Try not to rip off each others heads, my children.  (Romance is aloud, none of you are really related, that is unless your characters are siblings.) Form- Name: Age(3-17): Species: Gender: Looks: Personality: Other:

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nikkolai Age(3-17): 16 Species: Demon Gender: Male Looks:  Personality: Playful, taunting, mysterious, sarcastic, easily tempered, still a bit of a flirt though. Other: N/A

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I Join?

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, just post a form.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok heres my form Name: Steve Age: 14 Species: Looks Human but is Slightly Mutated... His Power is able to morph into a  velociraptor! Gender: Male Looks: Tall black haired Personality: Quiet, Native,gentle, (Velociraptor) out of control mad, Angry Other: Likes a Certain girl in the out side world... ill mention her later...

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
May I?

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Might I join? Name:Naomii/Xavier Age:Both 16 Looks: Personality: She has a, for lack of better words, firey personality, If she doesn't like you she'll tell you, and if she does you'll know asap. She's more talkative and a outgoing. / He's calmer, more laid back, when he's not mad. He's very protective of his sister. When he talks, its normally not very loud. Power:Firemaster/Shadow master Bio: Twins. Their Parents died just over a year ago. The two of them never really knew how their parents died. Naomii has a recurring dream invilving their parents, but can never remember much else about whats going on in it. Xavier just acts likeit doesn't phase him.. Shadow Master explinations: they can basically do the following -Use a shadow portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees colder than the room -make things dissappear into the shadowlands/bring them back -And only in extreme cases(like when threatedned), he can cloud someone's thought, making them mentally paralyzed/unaware for as long as he has their hold. Fire Master explinations: Can do the following: -Use a fire portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees hotter than the room - can cause things to disintegrat into nothing but ash and it's impossible to get it back -Can cause the illusion of exchrciating pain, as if yourentire body was being burned in a never ending fire. (Naomii's perfected this skill, to here she can do it whenever she want, not just when threatened/angry. )

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Both of you may join.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Marceline Arcos age:16 Species: Vampire gender: F Looks: like my profile picture. Personality:Marceline is described as a rocker girl. she has made her a fearless daredevil. She is a lover of all things exotic and still travels the land often. She has a mischievous personality and is rarely intimidated. Despite seeming evil at first, Marceline is a trickster at heart, and her "evil plans" often turn out to be nothing more than elaborate jokes. She is described by people as "a radical dame who likes to play games." She loves to play pranks on Finn. She also might sometimes have violent outburst.She can also be sentimental.Marceline seems to be a little emotional . She is also very independent, and in early episodes would often act without concern for Finn or his friends. It is easier for Marceline to express her feelings through music, but has trouble expressing them otherwise. She keeps a diary that she uses for inspiration for songs.Other: she dosnt drink blood, she drinks shades of red.

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Arielle Dutchess Pouncival  Gender: Female Age: 17 Personality: Quiet, mature, stubborn, has an attitude, challenger, slightly malicious, prone to anger and doesn't back down from anything.  Species: Vampire Dziwozona Appearance:  Other: She always wears this necklace. If anyone tries to take it she'll be angered and probably will attack you.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

If i could meet ...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What's the most important lesson you have ...

being a loner bullies and should do suidce

latest videos