Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Heroes United (Open to All)

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
A great evil has come. And One hero isn't enough to stop it... The Heroes of The Universe must unite to stop it....  RULES 1: No copying the same character if someone has got it first... 2: It can be from the same universe 3: If im not online DONT POST! (i will get lost in the story) 4: You Must have one hero and villain (both from the same universe) 5: Have Fun! smile Form Name: Universe: (What Game,Book,or TV show you come from) Weapons:

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Name: Mia Fitzgerald (Don`t know if that`s her last name or not!) Universe: Power Rangers Samurai and Power Rangers Super Samurai Weapons: Turtle zord, sky fan, samurai sword Name: Rhinosnoreous Universe: Power Rangers Samurai Weapons: Dream ray, Sleep mist, hypno necklace (He did not have all these weapons on the show, but it`s unfair for Mia to have 3 and him to have 1, is that ok?)

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
ok thanks for joining! But I forgot to add this to the rules... You Must make one villain and one hero (They have to be from the same universe)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Best Song of 2014?

How do you think our world will end and why?

Best Song of 2014?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

latest videos