Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dark Fantasies -Open ATJ-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
There is a land where the darkest fantasies live... This is going to start at the first day of the last year of highschool and will continue on as long as possible. Do's: -Vampires -Werewolves -Elementals -Dark/mysterious creatures Dont's -Fairies -Flower/Nature powers -Anything sweet and nice. Your character doesn't have to mean or evil... but just no flower childs... Abobe are A FEW examples, but its nnot all that your allowed to do. Just try to explain your power/species if I ask. Rules -Use the best grammer possible, (jus dnt ta|k lik Diz) -Keep it clean-ish.. I just don't want this to be locked -There can be romance of course, if there wasn't there would be no rp. -If you read this please put 'Moonlight' in you form -Please try to talk in 3rd person. Example: Billy went to the store -If not 3rd person try 1st person, but like this. Exaple: Billy: I went to the store -I'd prefer Italics when your characters are thinking -No god-moddding or perfect characters.. They can't have more than 4 powers/abilities, and preferably let them be related if you can. -If I say you can't join, don't flip out...I may or may not give you something to fix. If not..I'm sorry.. You can use mine as an example, but remember it doesn't have to be this long as long as you answer as much as possible. Name:Naomii/Xavier Age:Both 16 Looks: Personality: She has a, for lack of better words, firey personality, If she doesn't like you she'll tell you, and if she does you'll know asap. She's more talkative and a outgoing. / He's calmer, more laid back, when he's not mad. He's very protective of his sister. When he talks, its normally not very loud. Power:Firemaster/Shadow master* Bio: Twins. They have pet birds. Naomii has a a Pheonix **phoenix bird Xavier has an Ulama**Xavier *Shadow Master explinations: they can basically do the following -Use a shadow portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees colder than the room -make things dissappear into the shadowlands/bring them back -And only in extreme cases(like when threatedned), he can cloud someone's thought, making them mentally paralyzed/unaware for as long as he has their hold. *Fire Master explinations: Can do the following: -Use a fire portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees hotter than the room - can cause things to disintegrat into nothing but ash and it's impossible to get it back -Can cause the illusion of exchrciating pain, as if yourentire body was being burned in a never ending fire. (Naomii's perfected this skill, to here she can do it whenever she want, not just when threatened/angry. ) **Xavier's Bird: Ulama- a cryptid of Sri Lanka said to emit bloodcurdling human sounding shrieks in the night from within the jungles. In Sri Lankan folklore, it is believed that the cry of this bird is an omen that portends death. **Naomii's Bird- phoenix or phenix- a mythical sacred fire bird described as a bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). The Phoenix's ability to be reborn from its own ashes implies that it is immortal, though in some stories the new Phoenix is merely the offspring of the older one.It is said that the bird's cry is that of a beautiful song.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
A list of people and their Charries: Storm1232- Xavier, Naomii, James Lorcan Furey- Luke EmzyLou- Sakkaku,Jasper vanillacupcake454- Mia,John vahid43- Leer :PSiLlY- Echo KoKoTheElevenPrince- Kelpie -Helvetica- Halcyone ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠ - Asutsuo jklhy56- Chyster Maxnaxmax- Max evem101- Lilly prppydawg294- Alexandra,Xenos

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(( may i join and is it possible if i get accepted, that my character can be a dark angel?))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

(( may i join and is it possible if i get accepted, that my character can be a dark angel?))
Read the rules, and post your form...

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Luke Age: 16 Looks:  Species: Vampire Bio: Not much to tell; he was killed by another vampire, then became one himself. Perso: Calm, but easily distracted, doesn't talk much, but can be mean. (Was the passcode moonlight?)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lorcan Furey" wrote:

Name: Luke Age: 16 Looks: Species: Vampire Bio: Not much to tell; he was killed by another vampire, then became one himself. Perso: Calm, but easily distracted, doesn't talk much, but can be mean. (Was the passcode moonlight?)
accepted..

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Me likey! Invitation still open?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(Me likey! Invitation still open?)
(Of course..)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sakkaku Age: 20 Looks: Sakkaku is more pretty than handsome however he is very attractive. He has soft, almost femine features with soft lips and a perfectly angular nose. He has caring deep blue eyes that can catch and hold yours with ease and are framed by long, black eyelashes. He has ash blonde hair that frames his face and a fringe that reaches just below his perfect eyebrows. He is a nice height at 6'2 and has a sculpted, musculer figure. At second glance you can see just how perfect he is, prehaps too perfect... When you examine him more closly in clear light, you can see the scars running down his arms and cheeks, the sharpness of his canines, the tiny smirk always hidden at the corner of his mouth. When he walks you can see how he walks with care, his eyes flitting here and there almost as if he is about to be caught doing something he shouldnt be.... He wears light colored chinos, high tops and a shirt, finishing it with a hoodie and converse Personality: Sakkaku can be the kinded, sweetest, most charming man you will ever meet. He helps you have fun and get the most out of life...before he kills you. Sakkaku doesnt want to do this but thats how he must survive. Due to this, he has a hatred for the concept of love Species/power: Succumbus (inncubus? Take your pick) meaning he seduces women and gets away with it. Unfortunatly he has to then kill them Bio: Do you honestly think he would tell you? Other: A flower has been branded on his wrist and he always keeps this hidden, reasons unknown ----------------MOONLIGHT---------------------- Name: Jasper Age: 19 Looks:  awsome J asper is tall at 6'5 and he enjoys using this to his advantage. He has ver sharp anguler features with a pointed nose and chin. He has quite large eyes however which are a lucious green. He has long limbs, fingers and toes i.e. is lanky. He usually wears black jeans and a dark green shirt with a hoodie over the top and scuffed black converse. He also never takes off this silver bracelet Personality: Jasper is strange and rarely speaks, he has regular moodswings and is hard to read. Althought he doesnt look it, Jasper is very wise and can be manipulative with his ways of speaking. The idea of friendship confuses him, along with the idea of a romantic relationship. But that doesnt mean hes inexperienced.. Species/power: Pixie. Jaspers greatest power is manipulation. He can convice you to do anything he pleases. And this suits him just fine. Bio: Look, he wont tell you, so whats the point? Other: He has A LOT of tattoos

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

The Million Pages Thread

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

Npower League Championship

I AM A TURTLE.

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos