Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dark Fantasies -Open ATJ-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"servine226" wrote:

Can I join?
Read the rules & Make a form

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Name: Sakkaku Age: 20 Looks: Sakkaku is more pretty than handsome however he is very attractive. He has soft, almost femine features with soft lips and a perfectly angular nose. He has caring deep blue eyes that can catch and hold yours with ease and are framed by long, black eyelashes. He has ash blonde hair that frames his face and a fringe that reaches just below his perfect eyebrows. He is a nice height at 6'2 and has a sculpted, musculer figure. At second glance you can see just how perfect he is, prehaps too perfect... When you examine him more closly in clear light, you can see the scars running down his arms and cheeks, the sharpness of his canines, the tiny smirk always hidden at the corner of his mouth. When he walks you can see how he walks with care, his eyes flitting here and there almost as if he is about to be caught doing something he shouldnt be.... He wears light colored chinos, high tops and a shirt, finishing it with a hoodie and converse Personality: Sakkaku can be the kinded, sweetest, most charming man you will ever meet. He helps you have fun and get the most out of life...before he kills you. Sakkaku doesnt want to do this but thats how he must survive. Due to this, he has a hatred for the concept of love Species/power: Succumbus (inncubus? Take your pick) meaning he seduces women and gets away with it. Unfortunatly he has to then kill them Bio: Do you honestly think he would tell you? Other: A flower has been branded on his wrist and he always keeps this hidden, reasons unknown ----------------MOONLIGHT---------------------- Name: Jasper Age: 19 Looks: awsome J asper is tall at 6'5 and he enjoys using this to his advantage. He has ver sharp anguler features with a pointed nose and chin. He has quite large eyes however which are a lucious green. He has long limbs, fingers and toes i.e. is lanky. He usually wears black jeans and a dark green shirt with a hoodie over the top and scuffed black converse. He also never takes off this silver bracelet Personality: Jasper is strange and rarely speaks, he has regular moodswings and is hard to read. Althought he doesnt look it, Jasper is very wise and can be manipulative with his ways of speaking. The idea of friendship confuses him, along with the idea of a romantic relationship. But that doesnt mean hes inexperienced.. Species/power: Pixie. Jaspers greatest power is manipulation. He can convice you to do anything he pleases. And this suits him just fine. Bio: Look, he wont tell you, so whats the point? Other: He has A LOT of tattoos
Accepted, and thanks for explaining the Succubus thing smile

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mia Lenfron Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Although Mia isnt a loner she doesn't really hang around people often. She can sometimes can be rigid with her words or sweet. It doesnt take alot for her to be upset almost everything for her is a trigger ready to shoot. Species: Dark ang Bio: her family were white angels because of this indifference she was unexcepted in heavan and placed in the depths of hell. Where she experienced the worst of life. Name: John Claêr Age: 293 Looks: anime guy Personality: john is quit odd. Many people dont like him because of the way he determines things. Poking at them or either scratching it. Often times he'll rub his arm when nervous or angered. Species: Vampire Bio: His family was very rich and he was ways spoiled. He hated school because of the " quality" it just didnt suit him. (( sorry for the late reply i had to do something))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

Name: Mia Lenfron Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Although Mia isnt a loner she doesn't really hang around people often. She can sometimes can be rigid with her words or sweet. It doesnt take alot for her to be upset almost everything for her is a trigger ready to shoot. Species: Dark ang Bio: her family were white angels because of this indifference she was unexcepted in heavan and placed in the depths of hell. Where she experienced the worst of life. Name: John Claêr Age: 293 Looks: anime guy Personality: john is quit odd. Many people dont like him because of the way he determines things. Poking at them or either scratching it. Often times he'll rub his arm when nervous or angered. Species: Vampire Bio: His family was very rich and he was ways spoiled. He hated school because of the " quality" it just didnt suit him. (( sorry for the late reply i had to do something))
All sounds fine..but did you read my rules.. that seems to be the only thing preventing you from joining..

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

Moonlight

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
-ACCEPTED-

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Moonlight! Name: Steven (Or Steve to his friends) Age:16 Looks: Middle height Black hair, Scar On right Eye Personality: Calm, Great with Others, Jokey...   Species: A Special Race of Demons Who have animal Spirits and this gives them powers  (Eg Sharks get the ability to sense fear, Hawks get special vision etc) Bio: When Steve was a baby, he was given Spirit of a Sacred Beast, A Raptor... (They were believed to make the baby a powerful warriors, But Steve Became quiet and naive and his Brothers tormented him.. Calling Him Wuss and Softie Steve Etc) Powers: Can Change into a Raptor at will or when threatened ....

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Ive Done My Form... But Its getting approved... And I said moonlight

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Im on a tablet sooooo i cant really make my form

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Moonlight) Name: Echo Age: 17 Looks: Perso: Dark, Strange, Has a short temper, but if your on her good side she is: Funny, out going, fun to be with Species: Witchdoctor (No magic unicorns or faires, Stuff like talking to the dead and voodoo dolls) Bio: Her parents are nothing like her she was not a Witchdoctor becuse she was gifted. Gifted at birth. No one in her family is like her. She plans to keep this secret forever.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

3 Facts About You!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos