Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dark Fantasies -Open ATJ-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

(Ooh, this looks good. Can I join? Hold on, making forms...) Name: Alexandra (Call her Alex to escape with your life.) Age: 16 Looks: Alex (5,2, Dark red eyes.) Personality: A spitfire. She's very moody, and when you get her angry... she's unpredictable. She's a loner, and doesn't trust people easily. She's always looking over her shoulder, looking for anyone that might pose as a threat. As of those people... well, you'll know soon enough. Species/Power: Vampire Bio: No one knows. She won't tell anyone, and those of who she tells know that she trusts them with her life. (Hint: She has a brother named Xenos.) Moonlight Name: Xenos (Greek for stranger. Call him Xen if you want to.) Age: 17 Looks: (Has streaks of red in hair. Eyes are yellow. 6,0) Personality: Xen is quiet. Not as fiery as his sister, but he can be when he's mad. Not the type of person you would expect to be associated with fire. Species/Power: Fire Master Bio: Alex is his sister. That's all he tells anyone. Also has a falcon, which is strangely yellow and orange.
-Accepted-

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Maxnaxmax" wrote:

(May I join?)
[read the rules, make your form]

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Echo walked into the school "Last year of highschool" she said rolling her eyes. A voodoo doll head peeking out of her bag

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(BTW Their birds are like connected mentally to them or something...hard to describe) Naomii walked into the school, Xavier walking close behind. The twins kept their eyes forward. They REALLLY didn't want to be here today...

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Echo sighed she opened her locker in serching for needles or pins

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex and Xen were arguing. Again. For the upteenth time that year. Finally, Xen just gave up. "I don't know or care where the stupid thing is!" He shouted. He angrily stormed into his room, and shouted down, "Just get ready! We'll be late for school if you don't hurry up!" Alex sighed angrily. She scanned the room one last time and saw her necklace lying on a table. "So there's where it went." She muttered. "Thought he stole it." She grabbed it and quickly put it on, glancing at the clock on the table. She put on her bag, just as Xen came down. "C'mon. We'll be late, stranger." Alex growled. Xen sighed. "Lead the way, dear sister." He said sarcastically. Alex walked out and towards the school, not knowing or caring if Xen followed.

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly walked down the side walk not caring if she was late for school or not it didnt bother her at all Lilly finally saw the school in the view she sighed looking at her watch im not late.... Lilly thought before starting to jogg down the sidewalk going through the double doors walking to her locker im sssooo happy that today is the last day she though opening her locker

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"evem01" wrote:

Lilly walked down the side walk not caring if she was late for school or not it didnt bother her at all Lilly finally saw the school in the view she sighed looking at her watch im not late.... Lilly thought before starting to jogg down the sidewalk going through the double doors walking to her locker im sssooo happy that today is the last day she though opening her locker
(The 1ST day of the last YEAR of highschool)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Echo closed her locker the small voodoo doll fell out of her bag

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Should women have higher societal roles?

Chiken vs Pizza

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos