Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dark Fantasies -Open ATJ-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
As he was walking, Xavier saw something fall out of someone's bag. He picked it up, "Uhm..excuse me.."he said in his usual soft toned voice.."Y-you dropped this.."

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Echo's eyes gor huge "Thats nothing" she shoved it into her bag (Gtg dont post to much without me)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
(If I have a small dead bird would that go under bio?)

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(No wait! AWWW BYEZFrown) Xavier gave it to her anyway, " 's okay, I won't tell anybody.." he said softly. "X?"Naomii said turning around. Xavier walked off, to catch up with his sister

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Maxnaxmax" wrote:

(If I have a small dead bird would that go under bio?)
(Hippie..yess..yes it would.)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex stormed to school, Xen trailing behind, thinking. When he notices how far he had gotten from his sister, he sped up. As he walked, he thought of Xanthe, his falcon. He thought about the fire markings on her wings, wincing when he remembered what happened to make them. He suddenly noticed he was standing in front of the school and pushed his way inside, mumbling hellos to friends he hadn't seen since last year. Alex walked towards her locker. She glanced at the note that said her locker number and back up again, noting a girl with a voodoo doll. She glanced at the locker numbers and noticed that her locker was next to the girl. Staying silent, she stepped forward and fiddled with the lock, trying to remember her combination.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
Moonlight Name: Max Age: 16 Looks:   (On the left) Species: Viviblix (A viviblix is a human born from a cursed mother. They have the power to bring any species back to life and under their control for a day or less. If that species is taken care of they become a zombie and... no one wants that) Bio: When Max was little he brought back his dog back to life temporarily by biting it. He always had an impulse to bite dead things. When his parents saw him biting a dead bird to bring it back to life temporarily they freaked out and kept Max in his house for 11 years. He now is finally going back to a school instead of being home schooled. He doesn't really grasp the term of death. So he isn't very careful when making decisions. Personality: Outgoing, has a mild attitude most of the time. He also likes to be around dead things. He likes to help people out and in some extreme cases give them a couple extra days to live.

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly sighed opening her locker she digged and moved aside all the trash and clutter in it shoving all the paper balls and trash into her backpack shoving in my books to replace them her skipeball chew toy bounced out of Lilly's locker she gasped running after it leaving all of her stuff there in the open

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Should pets be allowed?) Naomii sighed, she wanted her Apollo, her phoenix, here with her. She sighed and leaned on her locker. She saw some people walk by.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Chyster Nightcrest Age:16 Looks:Pic coming Personality: He can be mean at most times but he can be kind when he feels like it. He usually never serious but when he is he's kinda scary. He flirts all the times and it's hard to tell if he does it on purpose or it's just an instinct to him. Species: Incubus Powers: He can change his voice to sound like anything or anyone. he also practices dark magic so he caries things around like potions and powders which he always try to sell. Bio: Still thinking

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NOT ANYMORE!

We the Kidz

EID MUBARAK

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos