Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Seperated.(OPEN, DUR! )

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot: Like always, you wake up, and get ready for school, BUT today was a field trip. Your guardian/parents wave good bye to you and give you your lunch like always. At least today you didn't miss the bus. The bus was very crowded. There were paper air planes all over the place, spit balls, and bully's giving nerds wet willys. You found your seat and waited for the driver to move the bus. Sadly, to make it worse, there was a lot of trafic. Finally you got there, the teacher put people in groups. Each group had a leader of course. All the groups went out to look around but all end up meeting up at this weird glowing rock and above it a sign saying "DON'T TOUCH!" Some groups dared other groups to touch it. The teacher was watching behind but he didn't notice the rock. When the first group touched it everything blacked out. You woke up in the same place. You were expecting the teacher helping people up but instead saw no teachers nearby. Okay that plot didn't go as planed... but anyway.. Rules- In this rp, everyone's either friends or siblings okay? Please make one teen and one kid (Or Pre-teen.. if you want..).. I would really like it if you made one girl and one boy please.(Don't have too but it would make me happy and make it even. You dont have to though... x) ) Don't rp like *Walks around..sees somebody and walks up to them and says Hi.* When you talking out of charater please use () {} When your charater is talking use " " Btw, People who are 17 and up go to a dissapear to another world like earth but with no kids.. ) THIS IS BASED OFF A SHOW I WATCHED X) I will probably make the adult( I consider 17 adult.. ) version rp later. If some one wants to make that version please give me full credit and make a plot simliar... PG PLZ! If your wondering, since in this rp, everybody was asleep when the news was on, It said that a sciencest was gonna test the new expirament he made in about 1 week, but he would have to have the rock with him. Since it was already made once somebody touched the rock things would get messed up.(Confusing kinda huh? ) Alot of the kids were in the cave but some were at home some were at the park and etc. Skills will come in handy like you can be a handy man or know how to fix cars and stuff. Btw later on in the rp water runs out and you have to get it from firehydrants..... Have fun!! xD (Btw, I probably will add more rules to the list later... ) OH YEAAH ONE MORE THINNGG!!! You cant get pregnant, but there are babys in the world so ya. If your charaters bday on this rp is coming up then the day after they're birthday nothing will happen. x) (Ps...... I am not copying nowuns rp. Me nwo own show either. The plot is LIKE the show's first episode.... but alittle different. ) Form Name : Age : (16 and down... ) Looks : (Like face and stuff xDD.... But uh instead you can just put a picture if you want..) Outfit : Bio : (Optional, but please put one xD ) Personality : Are you an Enemy? : (OH YEAH!!! Not everybody's good..... ) Skill : (Like cooking and stuff.... You have to have one.. it will come in handy.) Other :

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

Seperated.(OPEN, DUR! )

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is this based on the sparticle project? Anywho I ish joining, forms gonna take a while thou)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Seperated.(OPEN, DUR! )

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(Is this based on the sparticle project? Anywho I ish joining, forms gonna take a while thou)
( NOOOO!!!!!!!!! ..........Yus..... x)  I thought it was mystery not project? xD anyway, I luff that show... )

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Seperated.(OPEN, DUR! )

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sameezzzz)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Seperated.(OPEN, DUR! )

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(Sameezzzz)
( I started to get lazy so me made up the rock part xD..  )

Seperated.(OPEN, DUR! )

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Seperated.(OPEN, DUR! )

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

May I join?
Shure!

Seperated.(OPEN, DUR! )

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Andrew"Andy." Macintire Age:12 Looks:My profile pic Outfit: Same as picture Bio: Andy grew up in a good house and a standard family.She was normal except for the fact that her mom and dad were physicist's.Her parents had a lab in the basement.One afternoon her parents had this experiment set up and it went haywire.Her parents ended up dying.She took her little brother Kyle and fled the house scared as a 6 year old should be.She is always protective of her brother. Personality: Will see Enemy or Good:Good SkillBig Frownooking and Hunting Other: Nada

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Seperated.(OPEN, DUR! )

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

Name: Andrew"Andy." Macintire Age:12 Looks:My profile pic Personality: Will see Enemy or Good:Good SkillBig Frownooking and Hunting Other:Nada
Um would it be okay if you made two charaters and you kinda atleast put the form alittle bigger than that? It's kinda short...

Seperated.(OPEN, DUR! )

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah I will make my guy in a minute and I expanded her form a little.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Employees

I can't convince my best friend to stop se...

Say 'Hello' in Different Languages!

Say 'Hello' in Different Languages!

Name the user above you game

Name the user above you game

latest videos