Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

War of Aranamor (accepting new members)

Posted By:
Mick8428
Mick8428
StarStarStarStar
Welcome to the war of Aranamor! so basicly it's a war between the elf's and the orc's and you are the elf's, and you can use magic! you can either use, fire, water, earth or wind. Will you help the elf's save their land from their enemys the orc's? and of course there will need to be a form here is what you need to do Name: Element: Age: (15-26) Looks: (anime pics/real pics/discriptions) Other Optianal: here is mine Name: Zack Element: Fire Age (15-26) 17 Looks: Other Optianal: and i have a few rules you need to follow 1) no god modding 2) No swearing 3) dont post to much if im offline 4) have fun

The epic finale between cat and duck. WHO. WILL. WIN.!?!?

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Name: Anastasia Element: The human mind and emotions (Is that ok?) Age: 16 Looks:  Tall and skinny, long blonde hair with blue eyes, usually wears long, white dresses Other: Is it ok if Zach and Anastasia are BF and GF?

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Mick8428
Mick8428
StarStarStarStar
uh sure i guess and what sort of element?

Posted By:
CallMeSam_2064393 Lock
CallMeSam_2064393
StarStarStarStar
Name: Lance Element: Wind Age: 16 Looks:  Other Optianal: None.

Abiah0 was my old name :3

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar

"Mick8428" wrote:

uh sure i guess and what sort of element?
It's not exactly an element, but it's time and space bender, which I call a Techno. It's fine if you don't like it. 

Posted By:
Mick8428
Mick8428
StarStarStarStar
would u mind being a different one?

Posted By:
Mick8428
Mick8428
StarStarStarStar
k and i gtg cya

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hawthorne age: 17 Looks:water elf Element: water personality: she is quite playfull but she is also strong willed and physically. She can be moody but once someone tries to hurt her or her peers she becomes uncontrollable other: her parents had died from a murder and she had become very desperate. She found that killing was the only thinfg she could do Name: Corriander age: 19 Looks:fire elf Element: Fire Personality: Corriander is a very serious secretive guy. He doesnt play around and when threatened he doesnt hesitate and atrack. other: N/A

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
rock384
rock384
Star
name: Cloud Element: Fire Looks:

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Violet Element: Water Age: 15 Looks:  Other: Intelligent, Stern, Fun, and Loveing

~~~Dreamer
awww

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am I popular?

Sweetest Country dog Ever

Hello i'm new

ONE IN A MILLION FRIEND

Hello i'm new

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos