Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Lone Wolves((Restarted from 'the packs' and Open!))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, so the lat one died, SO i made a new one. Your pack, either the Blue Hunters Or the Red Hunters, have abandoned you. You're a lone wolf, or have been, and your are trying to survive on your own. Name: Gender: Age: ( Pup,Minor, Adult, Senior, etc.) Former Pack: Mate: Personality: Looks: Other: You may use previous characters or make new ones xD

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jack Gender: Male Age: ( Pup,Minor, Adult, Senior, etc.) Minor Former Pack: Blue Hunters Mate: June ((Also a minor. They had known each other since they were pups)) Personality: Outgoing, helpful, bubbly, jumpy Looks: Other: N/A ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Kart Gender: Male Age: ( Pup,Minor, Adult, Senior, etc.) Pup Former Pack: Red Hunters Mate: Not one yet Personality: Independant, quiet, sensative, not really brave, clumsy Looks: Other: N/A ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Star Gender: Female Age: ( Pup,Minor, Adult, Senior, etc.) Minor Former Pack: Blue HuntersMate: No one yet Personality: Brave, independant, a bit cold, fierce, stubborn Looks: Other: N/A

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
May I still join? :3

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: June Gender: Female Age: Minor Former Pack: Blue Hunters Mate: Jack Personality: June is friendly, outgoing, and smart Looks: a wolf howling Other: N/A Name: River Gender: Female Age: Minor Former Pack: Red Hunters Mate: None Personality: Misty is quiet, not one for speaking up. She's a loner, and quick in learning things. Looks: River Other: Dark is her littermate. Name: Dark Gender: Male Age: Minor Former Pack: Red Hunters Mate: None Personality: Drake is kind of mysterious, and fearless. He's very protective of who he loves. Looks: DarkPaw Other: River is his littermate.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Branco Gender: Male Age: Adult Former Pack: Blue Hunters Matw: Bronce(deceased) No new one Personality: Aggressive and anti-social  Looks: Branco His eyes are icy-blue Other:: He is Indigo's father, when Bronce died he took his only pup and left the pack. Name: Indigo Gender: Female Age: Minor Former Pack: Blue Hunters Mate: None yet Personality: Loud and excitable but very loyal and obedient to her father Looks: Will put up later. She looks similar to her dad. Other: N/A Name: Carduus (I know it's not wolfy but I have to use this name) Gender: Female Age: Pup Former Pack: Red Hunters Mate: None Personality: Quiet and innocent, doesn't focus and sort of just exists. Looks:  with brown eyes Other: Nope

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sure all of you may join xP I'll start us off hold on))

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack was curled up under the roots of a tree he had made a den long ago. His grey fur brushed the pelt of his new mate, June. They had planned to become mates since they were pups, and they had made it official only the day before. His head moved so his nose was pressing softly into June's fur affectionately "Good morning" He barked, nuzzling her gently. He noticed the other spot where Carduus slept was empty. Probably out hunting He thought dismissivally. Kart padded over the forest floor, his ears twitching with curiousity as he sniffed around. His stomache growled, causing him to jump. It took him a moment to realize it was himself and not some vicious animal waiting to gobble his small pup body up. His ears twitched in relief. Star was stretvhed out on a rock, her fluffy tail hanging over the side. The sun warmed her fur as she lay there.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Darisabel Gender: Female Age: Adult Former Pack: Red Hunters Mate: Jacob (If someone can make him.) Personality: Smart, fearless, generous, she is great with pups, friendly, and generous. Looks: Getting Other: None

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
June yawned. "Morning," She replied, starting to get up. "Want to hunt?" River and Dark stalked some deer. After a twitch of his littermate's ear, he lunged forward, bringing down a deer.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack nodded thoughtfully before squeezing out of the den. He shivered as a chilly breeze swept through his fur, causing it to fluff. His ears twitched as he yawned, showing his white, canine teeth "I'm starving!" He exclaimed, padding towards the trees. Kart scampered over a log. He sniffed the air Deer! He thought excitedly. He didn't think about the fact that it had already been killed and ran full fledged towards the scent, his small tail flying behind him. He jumped out from the bushes and crashed into a male wolf ((Dark)), tumbling to the ground. "Oof" He grunted. Star curled up into a ball, letting the sun warm her fur

Why, you may ask?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CHEERS TO A MATE

Should women have higher societal roles?

Which One Should I Pick?

latest videos