Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Medieval Assassin (Open! ATJ)

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( back, what happened?  CMU!)

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"KayKayZ" wrote:

Vick looked over at the princess out of the corner of his eye. Great, now what. He kept walking, staying silent for a few seconds. He decided he would make up a fake name. "Thomas." Vick said blankly as he continued to walk.
Viviane: I kept walking beside him even though he acted like he didn't want to talk to me. My mind was rushing with things to say then I finally came to a conclusion. "So, what do you do? Are you like a blacksmith or something?" I smiled my prettiest smile and tried to look him in the eyes.

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(Remember, Betzy, you aren't the princess he falls in love with. Remember. Oh and Pucca, you can post anywhere, It's morning.) Nathan glanced at Vick, silently willing him to get away. He turned his head and entered the marketplace, intending to buy new clothes for his little sister. Edlyn glared at the princess, acting like she was burning holes in the back of her head. She looked over at Vick, quickly reading his and the princess's mind.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

(Remember, Betzy, you aren't the princess he falls in love with. Remember. Oh and Pucca, you can post anywhere, It's morning.) Nathan glanced at Vick, silently willing him to get away. He turned his head and entered the marketplace, intending to buy new clothes for his little sister. Edlyn glared at the princess, acting like she was burning holes in the back of her head. She looked over at Vick, quickly reading his and the princess's mind.
(ik ik ull see wat happens im jus trying to make it seem that way)

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( okay well thanks for catchingme up everyone!)

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Malkia rode calmly through the village, an emotionless expression plastered to her face. She grasped the reins of her white arabian horse tightly, every once in awhile glancing at the villagers. 

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Vick glanced over at her again, but didn't turn his head. He spotted another assassin and just nodded his head slightly. "Yes." He answered emotionlessly, and kept staring ahead. Ayanna finished her turkey leg, and smiled at the princesses back. God bless her.. She thought, and walked into town. She looked to her right and saw the merchants stalls, she looked to her left and saw the castle.

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Come on Vick! Edlyn sent the message to Vick's mind, willing him to break away. She glared at the princess again, eying her saddlebags.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"KayKayZ" wrote:

Vick glanced over at her again, but didn't turn his head. He spotted another assassin and just nodded his head slightly. "Yes." He answered emotionlessly, and kept staring ahead. Ayanna finished her turkey leg, and smiled at the princesses back. God bless her.. She thought, and walked into town. She looked to her right and saw the merchants stalls, she looked to her left and saw the castle.
Viviane: I sighed and gave up talking to him and waved goodbye as I walked back to the castle. I stopped by to talk to Maximus again telling him what just happened. He nodded and told me that I would find the right man for me someday. He hugged me nervously and I hugged him back wanting all of my sorrows to wash away.

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Vick fully turned his head when she left, raised an eyebrow and walked over to Edlyn. "What?" He asked boredly, picking a piece of dust off of his shirt and throwing it away. Maximus heard what she had to say. "There will be a man for you someday." He assured her, and hugged her. The other guard chuckled and Maximus glared through his helmet. "You best get inside, thy king and queen must be waiting." The knight announced, straightening up and staring ahead.

Aww1
Aww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Your Opinion About Basketball♡

They are driving me insane!

latest videos