Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Medieval Assassin (Open! ATJ)

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Edlyn rushed over to Vick, glaring. "You idiot!" She hissed when she was close enough. "What would have happened if she looked at you! Why did you even look at her in the first place?!" Nathan bought some clothes for his sister. Walking out of the marketplace, he watched Edlyn talk to Vick. Poor Vick.. He thought to himself, amused.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
{{I'm kind of feeling left out. ._.}}

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pucca ❣ Florette" wrote:

(You can have your character talk to Nathan?)

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( Where can my character's jumps in? )

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Maybe Ayanna could run into your character blank.) Vick kept walking "She was the princess, was she not?" He stated calmly, looking straight ahead and not looking at Edlyn. Ayanna walked through town, blending in with the other peasants. She took the street out of town.

M T D

"The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

"Pucca ❣ Florette" wrote:

(You can have your character talk to Nathan?)
{{Where is he?}}

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(He's by the marketplace.) "Yes, she was the princess, but you didn't learn anything about her!" Edlyn whispered, furious. "Much less where her room is!"

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hawthorne Lein Age:17 Gender: female Personality: Hawthorne is very secretive and also serious. She doesnt really have time to play around. She always practices so she become very powerful. But deep inside she thinks being a killer makes her struggle harder in life. Status: Assasin Power: she has a blade that is able to glow on fire, when she strikes it can blow huge blasts of fire balls. She can also create animals from fire to attack in combat but this only works if she is able to carry fire around. Looks:assasin anime girl

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"KayKayZ" wrote:

Vick fully turned his head when she left, raised an eyebrow and walked over to Edlyn. "What?" He asked boredly, picking a piece of dust off of his shirt and throwing it away. Maximus heard what she had to say. "There will be a man for you someday." He assured her, and hugged her. The other guard chuckled and Maximus glared through his helmet. "You best get inside, thy king and queen must be waiting." The knight announced, straightening up and staring ahead.
I slowly walked inside thinking about what Maximus just said. Thinking that he must be right I smiled and walked into my sisters room where she was reading a book. "Charlotte I have to tell you about what just happened!"

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well then, she lives in the castle. That's all we need to know." Vick stated calmly, ignoring Edlyn's growing anger.

M T D

"The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

awnser the question the person above you asks