Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
okay here goes...okay picture twins they're parents were killed and they are having experments done on them and now they have powers and the kids ran away and now the goverment is now after them and the twins are on the run..........

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Rules: -Use the best grammer possible, (jus dnt ta|k lik Diz) -Keep it clean-ish.. We just don't want this to be locked -There can be romance of course. -Please try to talk in 3rd person. Example: Billy went to the store -If not 3rd person try 1st person, but like this. Example: Billy: I went to the store -No god-moddding or perfect characters.. They can't have more than 3 powers/abilities, and preferably let them be related if you can. -If emem01 or I say you can't join, don't flip out...We may or may not give you something to fix. If not..I'm sorry Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Bio: Power(s):

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
May I , Join ?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"superstare" wrote:

May I , Join ?
Make you form please..

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
I was asked, so.... Name: Delia (Call her Lia) Age: 16 Looks: But with black hair. Personality: Lia is serious most of the time, and not really trusting. She's very protective, and can be easily angered if you hurt anyone she loves. Bio: (I can't think of anything..) Power(s): Lia can control water. Other: She's really good at archery.

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kara Miller Age: 17 Looks: SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :)(Has baby blue eyes and long, but thin eyelashes , && 'thin eyebrows that are finely shaped , && thin lips.) Personality: sassy,witty,and has a smart mouth. She can be rude and mean. She does not trust lots of people and has commitment issues. Has a short attention span and can be sarcastic. Likes to have fun and hang ou. Is chill and creative. Also unique . Bio: moved here to America from Paris and has a soft french accent. She lives with mom and her dad died years ago of an accident. Powers: Can compell someone to do whatever she wants, by looking them in the eyes.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
i like it u can join but can we maybe get a discription of what her face looks like?

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Posting mine before I forget.. James 16 He's pretty stubborn, and once his minds set on something, its hard to diture(sp?) him from it.. He was an only child, so he felt really close to his parents, sometimes though he is affected by nightmarish dreams of the experimenting and the death of his parents can summon up creatures, real or mythical but theres something about them thats unnatural, Like the butterfly abobe, intead of being a normal butterfly, it has an unnatural glow

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar

"evem01" wrote:

i like it u can join but can we maybe get a discription of what her face looks like?
I edited my form for you .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
thx superstare

Love Never Fails-

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos