Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
hey storm can i make one?

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"evem01" wrote:

hey storm can i make one?
...you make an rp..and then you ask to join..that make what kind of sense? Just make your form...

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
okay okay okay i get it name: Lilly age: 17 Looks: Personalty: Lilly is very quiet and seceritive she can at times be funny and talkitive and other times just pick fights with you Lilly will not lie to you if she doesnt like you she will tell you it takes time to get used to Lilly Powers: she can turn things black with just a single touch like this but she can also heal the injured

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(I was asked to join... So may I join? smile) Name: Saudina Mathews Age: Just turned 16 Looks: Saudi has long brownish-blond hair that flows past her waist. Everyday it's in a different style. She is a puny thing. She;s shorter than EVERYONE. Her nickname is 'Sardine'. Her skin is really pale. She has sparkling blue eyes that shine when she's happy. Samantha Zorgen Personality: She doesn;t like the sun unless it's set. She goes by 'Saudi'. She is a goody goody to everyone else, but in reality she's crazy. She loves poeple unless their rude. She is shy, but will be outgoing when needed. She feels like an outsider. Everyone is crazy and fun... But she feels like the loozer in the group. She is AMAZING at the puppy dog face, and usues it to get what she wants. When something's on her mind she won't tell you, unless shes really close to you. She isn't afraid to cry or show her emotions, but sometimes she can be a complete drama queen. She needs someone to rely on. Powers: Saudi can talk to animals. She understands thier thoughts and feelings. And sometimes, if she touches and object or person, she can see it's past, prestent, and future.

Cassie ♥~

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
can i join?

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( may i join?)

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(:PSiLIY make ur forum please)

Love Never Fails-

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar

"blankfortunecookie" wrote:

( may i join?)
make ur forum

Love Never Fails-

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
Name: Charlotte Victoria Elizabeth Fitzcharles Age: 14 Looks anime kid Personality: bubbly, happy, kind, thoughtful, sweet, easily offended Bio: will post when i think of one xD Power(s) shape shifting, mind-reading, fading

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

The Runaways-Open ATJ-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
yeah u can join

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

What's your favorite song

latest videos