Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Vampires, Werewolves, and Humans mix together as one. They all look like normal people, talk like normal people, and most of the time act like normal people. But fighting has broken out between Werewolves and Vampires, and the humans are stuck in the middle. How will each group survive? Will there never be peace again? Will love sprout in the wrong places? Form Name: Age: Species: ((Vampire, Werewolf, or Human)) Personality: Weapons: Looks: Other:

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Me join?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar
( Myself Join? c: ))

Baby, I'm not from here,
I'm from the Nightosphere c;

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yep you all may join thank you! I'll make my form in a sec))

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Name: Karkat Cantas Age: 15 Species: Vampire Personality: Stubborn, P!ssy, and Rude. His birth sign is Cancer, so he usually is 'crabbish' or in a crabby mood. He doesn't admit to friendship easily, and usually can not stand alot of people. He also believes he should be the leader of everything, because, ''if anyone else was leader, we'd either blow our cover, or die.'' Weapons: Two Sickles *Cough, Crab claws.* Looks: (Boy with the grey jacket, the other is his friend) Other: He is BI, And usually likes BOYS better then GIRLS, "Perfers".

Baby, I'm not from here,

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

########## ######

##### ##### ######## ########

#### ### ####### ####

######## #######

############ ####, #####, ##########, ######## ## # #### ###, #####, ##### ######

######## # ###### ##### ##### ###### ### ########## ######### #### ### # ### #### ###### #######

###### #### #################################.##.#########.########################.###?########### ###### ########

#########

#########################################

##### ##### ###### ##########

#### #######

##### ##

######## #######

############ ########, ######, ##### ########, ##########, #####

######## ###### #####.

########## #################################.##.#########.########################.###?########### ###### ########

###### ### #########################################

##### ##### #### ##########

######

Species:Human

Personality:Quiet, solemn, independant, shy, cautious

Weapons: A knife and pepper spray.

Looks: Will get

Other: N/A

Why, you may ask?

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"ShiningDarkness" wrote:

Name: Karkat Cantas Age: 15 Species: Vampire Personality: Stubborn, P!ssy, and Rude. His birth sign is Cancer, so he usually is 'crabbish' or in a crabby mood. He doesn't admit to friendship easily, and usually can not stand alot of people. He also believes he should be the leader of everything, because, ''if anyone else was leader, we'd either blow our cover, or die.'' Weapons: Two Sickles *Cough, Crab claws.* Looks: (Boy with the grey jacket, the other is his friend) Other: He is BI, And usually likes BOYS better then GIRLS, "Perfers".
((Haha Bi huh? Maybe Jared's available xP Lol jk))

Why, you may ask?

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((You guys wanna start? People can join along the way))

Why, you may ask?

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar
(( Lul. If you want. I don't care~ XD And sure, We can start ))

Baby, I'm not from here,

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jared walked down the dark streets, his silver eyes flickering as he scanned the shiny, wet pavement. The air was full of moisture, showing that it had rained. He continued walking down the dimly lit sidewalk, hands in his pockets. Jamal was in her room, lying on her bed and staring out the window at the large, glowing circle that was the moon. She rested her head on her arms, staring at the night sky. Tyler was playing video games in the living room, her eyes staring intently at the screen.

Why, you may ask?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

p-moved

Favorite book?

latest videos