Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Karkat was shoved out of the store. He growled, looking up at the person that had pushed him out. "And stay out, little rascal!" The woman spat at him, walking back into her store. He flipped her off, getting up from the ground and looking around. The reason he had been so violently pulled out of the store was because he had tried to steal some things. He couldn't help it though, his friend had 'borrowed' the last of his money for awhile, so he had to eat something, even though, human food was unsatisfying for a vampire much like himself.

Baby, I'm not from here,
I'm from the Nightosphere c;

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jared stopped, seeing the scene happen from the sidewalk. He looked at the boy, his face expressionless "Having a bad day?" He noted, his voice hinting a small bit of amusement. His silver eyes watched the boy carefully, his hands still stuffed nonchalantly in his pockets.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Karkat's red-eyed glare turned towards the taller boy. He frowned slightly, crossing his arms and thinking of something that could let him walk away from this boy. "No, I'm having the best f..king day of my life, thanks." He replied, with heavy sarcasm trailing in his words. He shook his head, hoping this conversation would end quickly, like any other.

Baby, I'm not from here,

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
A small half smile tugged at the corner of Jared's lips. "Oh, well then, i suppose you don't need any of this then, do you?" Jared asked, holding up a jar of crimson red liquid. On the jar was labled, "Human Blood". He raised an eyebrow, swishing the liquid around in the jar.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Looking at the jar, Karkat resisted the urge to lunge at it quickly and snap it out of his hands. If he could do that anymore ofcourse, he was really weak at the moment. He frowned more now, scowling practically. "Where the hell did you get that? And why are you carrying it around so freely with that obvious of a label?" He ignored the question, his fangs slowly sliding out.

Baby, I'm not from here,

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jared could tell that the boy was thirsty, and saw his fangs grow out. "Oh, i have my reasons. But you obviously don't need any, so i'll just be going now" Jared announced, tucking the jar under his arm and beginning to walk away, amusement glimmering in his eyes. He loved getting on peoples nerves.

Why, you may ask?

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar
As much as he hated to look weak in front of others, Karkat quickly moved closer to the other vampire, grabbing onto his wrist that held the jar. "How stupid are you?" He asked, looking up at the boy, pretending to not realize his game he was playing at. He tightened his grip on the boys wrist, his frown fading slightly.

Baby, I'm not from here,

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jared examined him with his silver eyes for a moment, his face expressionless. Then, his lips spread into a grin "I'll ask you again; Do you want some, or don't you?" Jared asked, looking at the boys hand on his wrist. He looked into the boys eyes, raising an eyebrow.

Why, you may ask?

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar
He glared at him again, dropping his hand from the boys wrist only to replace it with his other hand, holding it out for the jar. "Why wouldn't I want it.." He murmured slightly, blinking slowly.

Baby, I'm not from here,

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Name: Amaryllis Gaia Selezeanu Age: 136; looks 18 Species: Vampire Personality: Short tempered, snappy, stubborn, quiet, pessimist, challenger and fierce. Weapons: A dagger and two katanas. Looks: 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who thinks there should be a kw mobile app...

What Color is Your Hair?

3 word stories xD-moved

The Related Game!

3 word stories xD-moved

dating

latest videos