Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
(moose I join?)

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
((MIght I?)) Form Name: Elijiah *Eli* Age:16 Species: ((Vampire, Werewolf, or Human))Human Personality: he's alway open to something new, and weird and different is his specialty Weapons: He's an assistant in Self defense classes, so he doesn't feel the need for weaponry Looks: Other:He's a little Bi-Curious (I heard it on Scott Pilgrim vs. the world) at the moment, and has no real sense of his sexuality Form Name: Damian *aka DJ or just D* Age:19 Species: ((Vampire, Werewolf, or Human))Werewolf Personality: He's pretty laid back, not one for confrontation. He likes to find ways to avoid conflict instead of being a part of it. Weapons:I need to think on that.. Looks: Other: He lives with his adopted family.. No one knows what happened to his parents. You can slmost always find him listening to music..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name; Lexie Age; 18 Speices; Vampire Personality; is creative and unique . Can be curious. Does have trust issues and does not like lots of people. Is sassy and witty and has a smart mouth. Mysterious at times and fun to hang out with. Likes to have fun. Weapons; no need Looks; SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Other; n/a Can I join ?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yes you may all join! xD)) Jared smiled, handing the jar to the boy, his silver eyes flickering. "Next time, just ask for it." Jared suggested, raising an eyebrow and smirking.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Bump a lump? xD))

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Greedily grabbing the jar out of his hands, Karkat quickly opened it, tilting his head back and drinking it straight from the jar. He really didn't care where this jar had been, at the moment. Pausing, he pulled the jar away, wiping his mouth and staining his pale skin burgundy, from the blood on his lips. "Who said there will be a next time.." He replied, a small smirk twitching at his lips, he forced it away though.

Baby, I'm not from here,
I'm from the Nightosphere c;

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jared shrugged "Oh, let's just say i have a lot more where that came from" Jared announced, flashing a set of white teeth. "Anyways, i should be going now. I won't bother asking your name, since you probably wouldn't give it to me anyways. I'm Jared" He said, tilting his head a bit as he looked at the boy. He shoved his hands in his pockets and turned, beginning to walk away ((Lol sorry i have like, really bad writers blick, i'm usually better at RPing than this))

Why, you may ask?

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar
(( Tis fine` XD I gtg for now though. I'll be back. *Leaves you with this* )) "Karkat." He replied curtly, still clutching the jar in his hands. Karkat huffs slightly, frowning again as he slips the jar into his coat, watching Jared walk off slightly. "You don't have to leave so soon.. Not that I give a care." He shakes his head, cursing under his breath.

Baby, I'm not from here,
I'm from the Nightosphere c;

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Kay Bai~!! :3)) Jared paused, turning to face him. He shrugged "I didn't think you'd want me too, considering how "stupid" i am" He smirked slightly, watching Karkat with his silver eyes. "But....if you want me to stay....i guess i could make time in my busy schedule" Jared teased, walking back to him. He left his hands in his pockets.

Why, you may ask?

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
(( where are you guys currently , && where should I come in ? ))

faded . ♡

-kvsh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga?

the Amanda Todd story