Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

(I don't know how to jump in...)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar

(( So much for coming back :B Oops. ))

Rolling his eyes slightly, he huffs, tucking his hands in his jacket pocket. "I am sure you are a very busy vampire." Karkat scoffs, looking around. "Anyways, I think we should get somewhere else. I don't want to run into anymore a..holes like you." He turns back to him, his red eyes shining with amusement.

Baby, I'm not from here,
I'm from the Nightosphere c;

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
qmfizer1
qmfizer1
StarStarStarStarStar

may i join

name:Trey

species: werewolf

personality: silly, crazy, funny, outgoing

Weapons: twin swords

Looks: uploading

other: NA

RB. Skittles aka Shequina(not my real name)

CLL BABY!!!

Im Crazy 25 hrs and 8 days a week!! Got a problem then you can deal with it later on in life!!!!

1-4-3Wink

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar

(May I join?)

Aww1
Aww

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

((All of you needing to jump in just be walking down the streets and bump into each other xP And yes you all may join))

Jared's mouth twitched upwards in a half smile as he nodded "Yeah, that would be terrible. Probably wouldn't want to run into any b!..es like you either" Jared winked at the boy, his silver eyes flashing as he strode past the other vampire, smirking. His hands were stuffed inside his jean pockets and his pale skin seemed to glow in the moonlight.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar

(Okay, I have two characters. Destiny Dusk and Drake Night. Destiny is a human, Drake is a vampire. Not related. Both pale. Drake is 6"4, Destiny is 5"8. Destiny is shy, stutters a lot and is afraid. Drake is cold, expects people to listen to him, and romantic. Both have black hair. For Destiny her hair reaches her waist and covers her left eye, Drake his hair to tip of shoulders and covers right eye. Destiny has gray blue eyes with violet around the middle. Drake has gray eyes that turn colorless when he is angry. PLEASE WORK PLEASE FORM. Sorry, form doesn't work..)

Aww1
Aww

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar

(( Ze' Perfect Timing~ C: ))

Karkat huffed, sighing as he followed him with quiet steps. He doesn't say anything though. Suddenly, something pops into his head, "Where exactly are you taking..." He paused, shaking his head, "Where are we going, I should say." He looked up at him again, another frown plastered on his pale face. His red eyes shined somewhat dangerously.

Baby, I'm not from here,

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

((Haha yup xP))

Jared shrugged. "Dunno. I didn't exactly expect you to follow me. Where do you want to go?" Jared asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly as he glanced at the vampire. He fought down a smile as he looked into the boy's dangerous looking eyes expectantly.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar

(YES IT WORKED. YES!)

Destiny walked down the dark streets, looking around fearfully, as if something was to jump at her. She hugged herself as she walked, it was cold. A chilly breeze blew the hair from her eyes, but it fell right back in place. She shivered, and bit her lip. She was freaked out.

Drake strolled around, licking his fangs aimlessly and not caring when he hurt his tongue, it just healed anyway. He heard a blue jay caw, and fly off. Chuckling, Drake kept walking boredly.

Aww1
Aww

Full Moon ((Open RP))

Posted By:
ShiningDarkness
ShiningDarkness
StarStarStarStar

"Possibly a place where we can cause some sort of chaos. Or something like that," Karkat shrugged lightly, his gaze softening. He looked away, sighing again as he felt a speck of water hit him. Rain, God ######.. Karkat hissed in frustration as a few more droplets hit him.

Baby, I'm not from here,

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos