Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

Tyler laid down and stretched, staring at the ceiling and not wanting to go to bed quite yet.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar

Artemis sang to the trees. "Every little whisper of the wind is of how I need you. I won't say this is love but I will say that I care. I do, I do. For every little whisper of mine is of how I need you!"

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

(Kunbyn AND Liony ANNNDD AQUAA?! Oh im joining! =D.. Well.. May I o-o OR WATCH? Yeahh watching sounds good. Mmk Idk what was the point of well asking but.. Um... Act like I never posted this. Im watching ya'll! =D )

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

((Where can I jump in?)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

(Kunbyn AND Liony ANNNDD AQUAA?! Oh im joining! =D.. Well.. May I o-o OR WATCH? Yeahh watching sounds good. Mmk Idk what was the point of well asking but.. Um... Act like I never posted this. Im watching ya'll! =D #

(Ok.. I SHALL DECIDED! Me wunna join =3 Just because the comments are messing up T T. And im bored. )

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar

(You may join and Artemis you can jump in anywhere!)

I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"lionajewel" wrote:

(You may join and Artemis you can jump in anywhere!)

(May me make a kid? Prutty plz? *Puppy eyes And Sniffle*

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar

(Yesh!!)

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

Nyx stuffed her pasty hands into her jean pockets as she skirted the sidewalk, her wide dark red eyes masked with the shadows of the night. She heard soft singing, keeping her face expressionless as she shrugged it off. Her white hair fell limply on her shoulders as she pulled her hooded jacket's hood over her hair. She smirked slightly as she felt the wind howling at her, breathing deeply as the scent of the night flushed past her body. She didn't even shudder; she just kept walking, her boots clicking softly on the soft, cold ground.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar

Artemis walked around a bit more. She felt a sudden burst of energy and had the desire to hunt. She took out her bow and an arrow. With inhuman speed, she shot a deer from 5 miles away. She ran to her kill and picked it up. Artemis carried it back to her house. She noticed the blood drops on the ground behind her and picked up the deer to carry it on her head. When she got back to the house, she started to skin the deer. She planned to make a new dress.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

What Are Some Of Your Favorite Bands?

latest videos