Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

Tyler sighed and slipped out of bed, her feet touching the cold wood floor. She slipped into some actual clothes and grabbed a hoodie before heading outside, still barefooted, not that she cared.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

Nyx smirked once again inwardly, her deep scarlet eyes gleaming against her colorless hair. She turned around, facing a forest not a long while away. Her smirk grew wider as she sprinted towards the forest, her white hair falling limply upon her strong shoulders. "Ah, the night..." She muttered, lowering her hood as she reached a large willow tree. She leaned against it, her body dissolving in the immune darkness.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar

Artemis took off her headband after skinning the deer. Her crescent moon tattoo was glowing a bright red. Her eyes changed to a deep brown. She started to skin the deer now. Most of the time, she would sing. But now, she felt that silence was the only song that she was meant to hear.

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

Tyler's breath steamed in the cold night air, and she momentarily amused herself by watching the steam raise up and slow disappear. She quickly grew bored of that, and continued concentrating on walking.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

##### ##### ######
#### #
###### #### #################################.##.#########.########################.###?########### ###### ########
############ ##### ### ## ### ### ####, but ### #### ## ##### ###### ### #######. ### ### ## ### #### #### ### ##### ## but ##### # ####### #### ### ### #### ######## ##### ## ### ######. ##### ### # ######### ###### ### ### ### ###### ###### ## #####. ### #### ##### ## COOK! ###### #### ## ### #### ### ##### ### ###### ## ##. ### ####### #### ### ## ### #### ## ### #### ## # and she end up finding them again and killing them. She also crys herself to sleep sometimes. She wonders why they left her.
Deity, Insight, or other: Deity
Other: (Btw, Even though she's young.. Shes emo.

SRSLY?!!??!!?!?  T T Brb gonna kick the wall -3-

The only reason I come on is..

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

Nyx dissolved in the darkness of the willow tree, the shining moon as her only reflection. She stuffed her hands in her hooded jacket pocket, smirking once again inwardly. She felt another persons presence not far, but just merely ignored it. She swiftly brushed her ever white hair from her deep red eyes, shifting them to a light hazel. She didn't want anyone to be suspicious about them. Her pale hand brushed against the bark of the willow, causing her to feel relaxed inside.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

Tyler headed into the woods, feeling every little bump and dip with her feet and beginning to regret not grabbing her shoes. She walked slowly, brushing a strand of her hair out of her face.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar

Artemis decided to go outside again. Her eyes changed to a sky blue as she crept through the window. Artemis went back to the forest and howled with the wolves. She then gathered some berries. She wanted to dance. She spoke to the animals of the forest. "Play a song!" She begged. The ravens cawed, bears scratched their backs, and squirrels threw acorns at trees. All of this created a soothing song imitating the patter of rain. Artemis danced and danced as the ravens sang to the beat. She was startled when she realized that her dance was creating more wind than usual. The wind spoke to her and said, "A gift from Apollo, Dear Art." The wind has always called her Art. Artemis looked down and noticed rays of light shaping itself into words. "I am sorry I could not stay with you tonight. Zeus has summoned me.", it read. Artemis sighed and kicked some leaves. She noticed something else... A sun charm, shining brightly. Well... It was in the shape of a sun, but it was blue and silver. "Ahhh.... Our mixed Talisman. Thank you, brother." She said. Art climbed into a hollow tree and fell asleep.

I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Athena

Age: 16 but really the time that she sprung out of her dad's head until now.

Looks: Profile pic but think more goddess like

Deity

Other: The goddess of wisdom and battle strategy

Name: Hermes

Looks: Will put up

Deity

Other: The god of thieves  

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Deities Among Us

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar

(Just jump in where ever Molly!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Hello!! :D

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Childhood

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P