Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar

Please do not ask to join. It says "Open", so go ahead. You and a group of other people all wake up in very large room. No windows. Just gray steel on all sides of you, although there is a large blank screen hanging in front of you, with "POLITBURO" printed in the bottom right hand corner. It speaks:

"Initializing confirmation sequences."

"Hello, clients. Please await assessment. Protest, violence or harassment of this device will result in immediate neutralization."

Form

Name:

General Description:

And now for something completely different.

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar

Name: Amber Mellington

General Description: Amber is your average girly girl, She loves shopping, texting, baking, twirling her curly, blonde hair, stuff like that!

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar

Not accepted. This has absolutely nothing to do with the Hunger Games.

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar

Aww! Ok, just tryin to give her a back story! I`ll edit my form!

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar

Alrighty. It's just, well, this is set in the 1980's, when there was no texting and stuff :P

Being a bit picky with forms, sorry.

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar

Continuing on.

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Sonder Cherid

General Description: Sonder would be described as... A shadow. She is gothic and almost always wears black. Even her hair is black! But her eyes are something else, changing from a light blue, to a green or gray or white. The real reason she is called a shadow though is because she follows behind everyone. She tends to keep to herself and not say a word.

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

Thats funny!! If I had a mirror I would see would I saw, take the saw and cut the mirror, two halves make a whole, climb through the hole. XD

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

I have a really good character development...may I use it?

Name: Ava

General description: she is very mystical and wispy. She is strong. Most of her perso are not known

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar

[Alright, accepted. People can still join in later on. START!]

The "politburo" screen speaks.

"State your names to confirm presence."

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

2NE1 & boyfriend & shinee

Petition Against Anti Israeli Media Bias

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

I am pretty new

latest videos