Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

Ava twirled her long, waist- length hair, getting far into the silver tips. Her eyes flared, their black spots flashing. She looked around nervously watching the others. She didn't want to be the first, nor the last. This weird screen thingy was really starting to annoy her

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar
The large barrel of a machine gun is poked through an outlet in  the wall.

"Awaiting visa."

And now for something completely different.

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sonder stayed huddled in a corner. She had just woken up. Sonder was confused. Very, VERY confused. She decided to shut her mouth like she always did, hoping that everything would be okay. Her eyes were gray, signifying that she was worried. A black ring darkened around the gray in her eyes. 

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ava looked a bit uncertain about the thing in the wall. Perhaps she was suppposed to take it? But she didn't want to draw attention to herself, they'd think she was a freak the moment the moment they saw her blue-green, spotted eyes. She hid them under a long drape of black hair, tipped with silver

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar
You hear the machine gun click into position and it levels towards your direction. It is unknown if there is a person manning it, or whether it is operated by a machine.

The screen begins a countdown from five.

"Awaiting visa. Confirm names immediately."

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Violet Vixen

General Description:Awkwardly weird.. but astonishing

~~~Dreamer
awww

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar
['Cepted. Violet, you wake up and notice the machine gun too, then.]

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rose Changar
General Description: Dark brown hair that covers most of her face. Light green eyes. Small, and skinny. Shy, and quiet. Rose is also slightly clumsy and trips over her own feet.

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sonder glanced over at the barrel of the gun. She kept her back pressed tightly against the wall as she took a deep breath. "Sonder Cherid.",she whispered. Her eyes changed to a hazel with an orange ring surrounding them. She pushed her jet black hair out of her face. Sonder glanced around the room at the other people, then glanced back to the weapon concentrating on the others and herself.

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Death Tests [Open]

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tyler Grace  
General Description: Tyler's really quiet and tough. Has a "spiky" look to her.  

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why is swearing wrong?

Pancakes Or Waffles

How do you feel today ?

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

Justin Bieber or Austin Mahone ?

latest videos