Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

supernatural creatures rise....

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Avalon whipped around, her weird eyes, green rimmed and spotted with black flared and her knoves slipped out of her sleeves in her hands, in a second, her knofe was at the new arrives throat, her eyes gleaming withy he madness she had had for years

"And I swear, in that moment. We were infinite." -the Perks of being a Wallflower

I won't be here for a few weeks! I'm going on a trip, so I leave some people in charge of my roleplays. For Shadowed Stars, I leave crazehgurl12 and Gh0st8 in charge. For Inhuman, I leave Gh0st and Deathkid in charge. Thanks!

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
and what are you doing

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Avalon's spotted eyes flared once more and her red hair seemed to be in flames, her misty like voice came out steadily, " I would ask you the same..." she sniffed, " human"

"And I swear, in that moment. We were infinite." -the Perks of being a Wallflower

I won't be here for a few weeks! I'm going on a trip, so I leave some people in charge of my roleplays. For Shadowed Stars, I leave crazehgurl12 and Gh0st8 in charge. For Inhuman, I leave Gh0st and Deathkid in charge. Thanks!

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
human?   im a black cougar then turns into black cougar...okay im a black cougar but i can turn into a human...but dont tell anyone i came into forest because i ran away my home in the zoo got destroyed by humans so i ranaway i came here to sortr out what im gonna do with my dark depressing life as a emo human/black cougar. there now dont tell anybody because if you do they would want to know my other secrets

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Avalon smirked slightly, her wispy voice coming again, " you can't trust me-" she paused, looking a bit hurt for a moment " I'm mad, remember" she tapped her head, her spotted green eyes emphasizing her point

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
oh luke sauntered to where he was a lone climbed an oak tree layed on the branch and just thought

Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Avalon hurried away 

Gtg

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
(i gotta go 2 bed promise i will try to remember to log on tomorrow keep the same idea right now i like it BYE!!!)

Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(hope I didn't miss too much! I'll start out in the forest XD)

Alice: I skipped ahead of Alexander, my brother. "Hey bro, where are we going?" I called over my shoulder.

Alexander: I quickened my pace but didn't answer. Voices came from up ahead.

We both stopped and Alice ran to me. "Who's that?" she whimpered, but I had no answer to her question. "Stay here." I said to her quietly and walked on ahead, leaving her standing there helplessly. As I got farther ahead, I saw who it was coming from. Two people were talking, one boy and one girl. I crouched low and got ready to attack. Whoever they were, they sure weren't going to be nice.

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Raegan's violet black hair mixed into the shadows, her pale blue eyes scanning through the forest. He ghostly white skin strangely mixed into the darkness, not making a sound. 

Raegan spotted two people talking not far off, and saw someone crouch a bit farther from where the couple were at. Cautiously, Raegan transformed into her dark spirit, camouflaging herself into the darkness. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

wha is your favourite computer game

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos