Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Best Friends. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
This is random and very simple. Good luck, and have fun.

This is going to be about friends that have known each other for a long time and then were separated. They rejoin in high school and don't remember each other for months, up until they see each other's powers.

A few things are that you need to ask to join, only have two abilities for your character, and no one's can be the same. Thanks!

Here are the positions for the role play.

Guy - third year - taken.
Another guy - fourth year - taken.

Girl - third year - taken.
Another Girl - second year - mine.

Forms;

Name:
Looks:
Wearing:
Species:
Abilities:
Other:

Mine will be up soon~

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Best Friends. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? 

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Best Friends. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure.

ohmygod. xD

Best Friends. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's my form. I pray it won't get censored...
To prevent long periods of editing, I'm posting one section at a time.

Name: Yuu Bokumin.
Looks: Shoulder length raven hair that's choppy and hangs in her face. Her bangs are shorter and get progressively shorter as they move to her face. Her eyes barely show and are absolutely solid black. Her skin is pale and almost blemish free, but she hates it because her skin is almost snowy white. She's average height, maybe a bit short for her age, and has a delicate shape in her hands, arms, legs, and feet. She's very thin and has a childish face that stays solemn.
Wearing: Yuu wears the typical outfit of most high school students - jeans and a t-shirt - but with her own flair and love of rainbows added to it. She wears a pair of white skinny jeans, black shell toe shoes with rainbow block shoe laces, and a black VOCALOID t-shirt that has Meiko, Len, Rin, Gumi, Kaito, and Gakupo's colored silhouettes on it, in that order, looking like a rainbow, with VOCALOID under it in all capital letters. With that she wears a choker that has a gummy bear on it in every color of the rainbow, on its side, with its back against her neck. She also wears red gummy bear stud earrings and a horizontally striped rainbow "seat belt" belt, along with rainbow gummy bear bracelets to match her choker and a rainbow striped streak in her hair. Usually she wears something like what has been described, but wears other rainbow things on occasion.
Species: Demon.
Abilities: Yuu can control lightning. Sometimes she can't control it. If she sneezes, she may strike someone with lightning. Other than that, she can change into a demonic form of herself, where her eyes turn red and a flame appears in her eye. Literally, not figuratively. The flame is the same color as her eye.
Other: She doesn't like fighting and doesn't seem like a happy person. She has a short temper but is always very cheerful. She just stays to herself, so no one knows how happy she is.

ohmygod. xD

Best Friends. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((I'm going to risk it and post everything at once. Wish me luck.))

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Best Friends. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Dude. Is that picture from Our World? And forgot to ask. Can I be third year girl? Before it gets taken))

あなたは美しいです

Best Friends. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yea, you play that? And sure, I figured you wanted that position, so I wouldn't have let someone else take it.)

ohmygod. xD

Best Friends. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yumiko Takahashi
Age: Apppears sixteen. Actually around 54 years old, which is pretty young for a Vampire.
Looks:  Not anime...but meh..She has fangs, but they don't show up unless she wants them to.
Wearing: Yumiko usually wears long sleeved blouses and shorts, though its an odd combination, this is the way she feels comfortable. Her favourite outfit is her blue long sleeve Lucky Star shirt and black jeans shorts which she pairs with a gold chain belt. 
Species: Vampire
Abilities: Wind Elemental, she also can move at an extremely fast speed for a while. If she uses too many hand gestures, which she tends to do most of the time, she usually causes a slight " wind storm " .
Other: Yumiko usually keeps to herself, if she is around too many people, she tends to go blood crazy. She can however be quite talkative and sometimes a clings to people, so she might be labeled as annoying.

あなたは美しいです

Best Friends. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Its a miracle! All words got through! Oh my gosh! By the way, just so you know, I'm better than the last time we role played now o-o. That was my third role play! Oh memories, sad it died.))

あなたは美しいです

Best Friends. (Closed.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

ohmygod. xD

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How many friends do u have here?

new people

Introducing Me!

Why do people base tweens little kids?

What new KW features has you noticed?

Ferguson

latest videos