Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752

Okay, this is a Roleplay I'm going to need help with.
I've decided to introduce a new type, Light, and two criminal organizations, Team Nocturne (Dark), and Team Lumis (Light).

I need help coming up with the following: 

Three New Starter Lines
Six New Legendaries (Two Trios)
and people to have a main story character and a second character that comes in at a certain point.
This will be a challenge, but it will turn out to be very fun, I guarantee.
If anyone is interested, just post.


This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Okay, this is a Roleplay I'm going to need help with.
I've decided to introduce a new type, Light, and two criminal organizations, Team Nocturne (Dark), and Team Lumis (Light).

I need help coming up with the following: 

Three New Starter Lines
Six New Legendaries (Two Trios)
and people to have a main story character and a second character that comes in at a certain point.
This will be a challenge, but it will turn out to be very fun, I guarantee.
If anyone is interested, just post.


This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Okay, this is a Roleplay I'm going to need help with.
I've decided to introduce a new type, Light, and two criminal organizations, Team Nocturne (Dark), and Team Lumis (Light).

I need help coming up with the following: 

Three New Starter Lines
Six New Legendaries (Two Trios)
and people to have a main story character and a second character that comes in at a certain point.
This will be a challenge, but it will turn out to be very fun, I guarantee.
If anyone is interested, just post.


This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Okay, this is a Roleplay I'm going to need help with.
I've decided to introduce a new type, Light, and two criminal organizations, Team Nocturne (Dark), and Team Lumis (Light).

I need help coming up with the following: 

Three New Starter Lines
Six New Legendaries (Two Trios)
and people to have a main story character and a second character that comes in at a certain point.
This will be a challenge, but it will turn out to be very fun, I guarantee.
If anyone is interested, just post.


^^ I could help you come up with some of the new Pokemon if you want.
but here are my characters then xD
 
(Main character) Name: Ayako Ito
Age: 11
Looks: (getting)
Partner: Eevee (if that's ok, unless if you want a starter)
Dream: To become a gym leader
Bio: Ayako is a girl that came from the Sinnoh reigon and moved to (Whatever this new reigon is called lol) so she could become a trainer. She's used to Pokemon Contests, so that explains why she's so clueless at battling, and the only battling experience she's had is with contests. She's had her Eevee ever since she was a little girl, and she'd do anything for her Eevee.

(Rival/Minor character) Name: Hiraku Kato
Age: 12
Looks: (getting)
Partner: ??? (I dunno, a new one in this reigon lol)
Dream: To get all of the gym badges and beat Ayako in battling
Bio: Hiraku is a guy who can be a bit hyper and crazy, and has a love for Pokemon. He used to be childhood friends with Ayako, and is now considered to be her rival for Pokemon battling. He never really had much experience with battling, other than a few minor battles with Ayako and some other childhood friends of his.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 878
Can i join?!I luv Pokemon!!!

Btw here r my ideas:

For the Starter Lines,I don't really have any ideas but i suggest try making the starters base on rl animals.
For the legendary,i suggest making it half dragon,half dark
Add a Pokemon (any type & name) that would be able to fuse with the main legendary (Like Black & White 2)
Also create a duo legendary team called Yujo,the Friendship Pokemon (half normal,half physic) & Jinsei,the Life Pokemon (half normal,half half physic). 

I'll try and add more...

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin


Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752
@Designer: No.
@Ashley:
Here's the form:
Name: Seto Dhaikaion
Age: 13 (just for age relevance :P) 
Looks: (getting) 
Partner: Ghastly and a mysterious egg. 
Dream: To become the champion of the pokemon league, and to fill a national Pokedex. 
Bio: Seto comes from the ##### region, he moved to Magenta Town in the Laretis region when he was 8. He knows a lot about Pokemon battling, breeding, and care. His Ghastly has been with him since he was two, and he has loved it ever since.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"realKnuckles" wrote:

@Designer: No.
@Ashley:
Here's the form:
Name: Seto Dhaikaion
Age: 13 (just for age relevance :P) 
Looks: (getting) 
Partner: Ghastly and a mysterious egg. 
Dream: To become the champion of the pokemon league, and to fill a national Pokedex. 
Bio: Seto comes from the ##### region, he moved to Magenta Town in the Laretis region when he was 8. He knows a lot about Pokemon battling, breeding, and care. His Ghastly has been with him since he was two, and he has loved it ever since.

his name is Seto?
*thinks Yu-gi-oh thoughts*
aha XD cool character.
anyways, here are my character looks:
Ayako:
Hiraku:




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752
LawlJapaneseNames
I'll have the looks in a minute, I'm making the rival right meow.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"realKnuckles" wrote:

LawlJapaneseNames
I'll have the looks in a minute, I'm making the rival right meow.

I like Japanese names xD
ah ok. I'll be here then xD while you make it
lol you better stop kitten around with the cat jokes //shot




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752
Name: Turles C. Aloni
Age: 13
Looks: (getting)
Partner: Tropisqueak
Dream: To become the champion and fill a national dex BEFORE Seto can.
Bio: Turles is a bit overconfident and brash at times, he and Seto get along well, yet he still considers himself to be his rival, he as well came from #####, having lived next to Seto in Sootopolis city.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what fascinates you about God?

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

Should women have higher societal roles?

I am not like you ~Chapter 2~

The Box

Should women have higher societal roles?

latest videos