Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Ayako blinked, staring at the Rockodile. She broke out in a smile, feeling proud for being able to win against a Geodude. She nodded and looked at Eevee. "You ok to go on, Eevee?" she asked. Eevee nodded in reply.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"ROCKODILE, BITE!"
Its powerful jaws clamped on to the Pokemon

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Eevee yelped, trying to squirm out of the jaws from the Pokemon. Ayako got a worried look on her face as she tried to think of something. "A-ah! Eevee...!" she said, panicking. A sudden idea filled her head, and she broke out into a smile. "Ah, Eevee, I know what you can do! Use shadow ball!" she yelled. Eevee slightly nodded, still trying to break free of the jaws one more time. When she couldn't, she gave up and started charging up for a shadow ball.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Rockodile fainted the second it touched him.
"No!!!" He yelled "STUPID DARK TYPE!!!"

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Rockodile fainted the second it touched him.
"No!!!" He yelled "STUPID DARK TYPE!!!"

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Eevee blinked, realizing that the Rockodile had fainted. She quickly ran back up to Ayako and jumped into her arms. Ayako laughed, holding her Eevee tightly. "Way to go, Eevee!" she said.

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ugh....here you go....." he handed her the Stone Badge.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Ayako stared at the man for a minute, then took the badge and brightly smiled. "Don't be so sad. We all have our wins and loses. I just got lucky, that's all." She said, being cheerful and trying to cheer the man up.

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"I've lost plenty of times before, but never to a normal type....." He said, but then he perked up, "But, I see so much of my ULTRA-MANLY young self in you, so I'm proud of you."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Ayako slightly giggled, looking up at the man. "Ah, thank you...?" She said, a bit confused at first, but happy a minute later. She looked back at Seto. "So um..." she said.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fav football team

dance moms

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos