Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752
Seto handed Kendall's Pokemon one max revive each.
"Alright, let's batlle!" Seto yelled happily
((Can you play Kendall for this battle? ouo))

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Seto handed Kendall's Pokemon one max revive each.
"Alright, let's batlle!" Seto yelled happily
((Can you play Kendall for this battle? ouo))

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Seto handed Kendall's Pokemon one max revive each.
"Alright, let's batlle!" Seto yelled happily
((Can you play Kendall for this battle? ouo))

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428
((lol sure xD))
Kendall nodded and got a Pokeball out. "Alright! Go, Geodude!" he yelled, as the rock like Pokemon came out of the ball.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752
((The song you should look up is called Bohemian Rhapsody.))
Seto called out Ghastly, "GHASTLY, USE SHADOW BALL!"

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752

"realKnuckles" wrote:

((The song you should look up is called Bohemian Rhapsody.))
Seto called out Ghastly, "GHASTLY, USE SHADOW BALL!"

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428
((oh ok xD))
Geodude got hit with the shadowy ball and got knocked back some, but recovered. "Geodude, use rock throw!" Kendall yelled




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752
Ghastly yelled as the rock hit it.
"GHASTLY, USE SHADOW FORCE."
Ghastly disappeared into thin air, coming back and covering Geodude in a shadowy blast.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Ghastly yelled as the rock hit it.
"GHASTLY, USE SHADOW FORCE."
Ghastly disappeared into thin air, coming back and covering Geodude in a shadowy blast.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428
Geodude fainted when the shadow disappeared. Kendall growled slightly, getting out another Pokeball and returning him, then sending out his other Pokemon.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

What was the last thing you ate?

Whats Ewww to You?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Whats Ewww to You?

latest videos