×
Back left
Back right

Pokemon Generation 6 RP

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Oh look, a Rockodile." Seto whispered an attack to Ghastly.
"GHASTLY."
It used psybeam.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Oh look, a Rockodile." Seto whispered an attack to Ghastly.
"GHASTLY."
It used psybeam.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Oh look, a Rockodile." Seto whispered an attack to Ghastly.
"GHASTLY."
It used psybeam.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Rockodile got hit with the psybeam and fainted. Kendall blinked and stared at the fainted Rockodile, then up at Gastly. That pokemon didn't even break a sweat! Kendall mumbled something, then got out a pokeball and recalled Gastly.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I believe you owe me a badge, monsieur."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Kendall mumbled something under his breath, then reached into his pocket and pulled a badge out, then handed it to Seto. "Here you go." he said.
Ayako stared at Seto with wide eyes. "Woah...." she said.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Thank you Kendall." he smiled
((Nope, he's not overpowered, he's secretly a gym leader :P))

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Thank you Kendall." he smiled
((Nope, he's not overpowered, he's secretly a gym leader :P))

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Thank you Kendall." he smiled
((Nope, he's not overpowered, he's secretly a gym leader :P))

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
((oh ok xD
lol plot twist))
 
Kendall slightly nodded and crossed his arms, looking away. Ayako stared at Seto with wide eyes. "Wow... Seto, you're good..." she said.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity