Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Real World. (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
If I told my sister about this, she'd say it sounds like a show she watches, but I'm not trying to make it sound like that. I watched a trailer for a new show called RWBY, pronounced Ruby, and I love it so much. It's a bit violent, but still pretty cool. It's fairy tale characters that behave much differently from their original form. This is going to be the same thing, except they're going to be in "the real world" while a dark force is attacking the people, in which only the fairy tale characters can help.

It's pretty basic, and the dark force takes many different forms as it passes through parts of the Earth. It's source is somewhere in the United States, and the people sent to help have to team up with some of the inhabitants to find out where it is and how to stop it.

All you need to do is ask to join - make your forms in the post of you asking to join, so I have something to go off of - and pick a role you want to play. I'd like there to be four fairy tale characters and four "real world" characters, and I'll have a role sheet to keep it even.

Fairy Tale Boy - Taken.
Fairy Tale Boy - Taken.

Fairy Tale Girl - Mine.
Fairy Tale Girl - Taken.

Real World Boy - Taken.
Real World Boy - Open.

Real World Girl - Taken.
Real World Girl - Taken.

Name:
Looks:
Wearing:
FT or RW:
Tale: [if FT]
Weapons:
Good Traits:
Bad Traits:
Other:

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Is this show Once Upon a Time? Tongue Out

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hmmmm, may I be a RW world boy and a FT boy?)

Name: Jack
FT or RW: FT
Tale: Jack and the Beanstalk
Weapons: A dagger
Good Traits: Hes very trustworthy and good at getting what he wants. He is ridiculously stealthy.
Bad Traits: He is very ignorant and usually does whatevers asked of him, even when he knows its not right.
Other: Jacks skin is sort of slightly tinged a pale green and he has matching green eyes. He has messy brown hair and a mischeveous smile that is constantly pasted on his pale pink lips. He isnt really that tall, but he doesnt honestly care.

Name: Sakkuku
FT or RW: RW
Tale: -
Weapons: His fists
Good Traits: Hes very caring, if a little overprotective. He likes to make sure the people he is close to are ok. He also makes very nice soup (xD)
Bad Traits: Overprotective but not really much else
Other: Sakkulu has black beiber hair (but don't tell him that or he'll #### ####. It drops just below his ears with a fringe that swoops from the right side of his face to the left, it is despratley in need of a trim as it covers half his deep blue eyes. Also, he is japanese

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Name: Kristine Carter.
Looks: Kristine has auburn colored locks that darkens at the curled tips, and turns a dark orange, with bangs that covers her half-wide eyes. Her hair is long and very curled along the soft edges, falling about to her waist. She has quite pale, soft skin, and very stern features that come along with her tense body. She has very distinctive emerald green eyes, although they turn a light, pale violet color in the light. She isn't the most slim person, but she isn't the biggest either. She is quite short, although she has very good eyesight. Kristine has distinctive freckles over the bridge of her nose.
Wearing: A long, red, short sleeved t-shirt that hangs around her distinct waist. Kristine also wheres long, slightly tight, but mostly not dark gray jeans with the top covered by her skull orange and green belt. She has light violet sneakers that cover the edges of her jeans. On her hands are black finger-less gloves, and a necklace handing on her neck. Over her t-shirt lay a black hooded jacket with the sleeves cut off to her wrists.
FT or RW: Real World.
Tale:-
Weapons: A dagger.
Good Traits: Kristine is very strong, and is very strong-willed. She is very emotionless, and isn't very bossy to other people. She is one to obey orders, unless she doesn't think they're right. Kristine has incredible agility, that and is good with martial arts.
Bad Traits: Kristine is one to rebel against what she doesn't believe in, and one to listen if your to demanding. She is very frail, and fragile when it comes to her past. She may go on a solemn rampage, and isn't afraid to hurt anyone-- or worse if they get in her way.
Other: Kristine is emotionless at times, but is there if you need someone to talk to. She isn't one to love, or like anyone for that matter.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes, yes, yes, and yes. xD)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Making my form ahead of time.
Here it is.

Name: "Red" Ruby.
Looks: Red has burgundy hair that lightens to the tips and turns rose red, with bangs that hang in her face. Her hair is short and very choppy, falling at about her shoulders. She has pale, soft skin, childish features, and very defined, silver eyes. She is actually very small, standing a bit shorter than average people her age.
Wearing: Black half-turtle neck dress with sleeves that puff out as they go to the wrists with layers of red "fluffed material" underneath that keep the sleeves out of the way. The dress goes a third of the way down her thighs and puffs out like a tutu, with layers of red forming a thick skirt underneath. She wears dark gray hose under the dress along with black boots that have red on the bottom and the top edge. They look similar to rain boots, since she travels in multiple environments, but have red laces. Also her dress appears to be like a corset, having red lace criss-crossing across her stomach starting under her chest and ending at her waist. She has a black belt around her waist with a silver cross on the front. Her dress connects to her red cloak that usually keeps her covered completely, other than the bottom half of her face. It comes down in a V shape under her neck and just above her chest, so the cloak's hood sits on her shoulders neatly when down.
FT or RW: Fairy Tale.
Tale: Red Riding Hood.
Weapons: A High Velocity Sniper Scythe, or HVSS, that is named Crescent Rose. She keeps her ammunition on the left side of her belt to reach it easily, and has red cartridges of ammo on the right side, in a light gray pouch. They hold plenty of ammo in them, so she doesn't have to reload as much. She keeps some that are solid red and some that have black crosses on them. The black cross resembles the more powerful bullets that cause a more powerful aftershock, allowing her to wield Crescent Rose quicker and much easier.
Good Traits: Although small, Red is strong enough to hold up her HVSS, and is capable of controlling the aftershock from the bullets to where it allows her to wield the weapon easily. She is a strong-willed fighter and will fight willingly if necessary.
Bad Traits: Since she is small, she's quite fragile in a way, meaning even though she can dodge or block an attack, if she doesn't do it correctly and gets hit, she's almost guaranteed to have to stop fighting and rest.
Other: Her name is Ruby, but she goes by Little Red or just Red. She hates being called little.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Fairy Tale Boy?

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Real world, girl?)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Guys, you were supposed to make your forms in the same post as asking to join. I said that in the main post. ._. But yes.)

ohmygod. xD

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Did you cry when you saw The Fault in Our ...

Mr.peabody and Sherman or despicable me 2

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

who has disney infinity

highscore in flappy bird?

latest videos