Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Real World. (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Red's face turned almost the shade of the tips of her hair, in a mixture of embarrassment and anger. Then she froze. "I heard something..." She mumbled, and then climbed quickly into the nearest tree. A whole pack of black wolves was heading towards them, probably about to surround them. "That can't be good..." Jumping down from the tree, Red pulled out her gun and converted it to its scythe form, switching out the cartridge inside of it for one with a black cross on it as the wolves came into view.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin looked at the wolves and stood up," Things just get better and better," He told her and notched an arrow in the bow. Robin started to shoot down the wolves and watched Red, making sure that the wolves didn't get to close to her.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Red held the sniper scythe out in front of her and shot one of the bullets at a wolf. The scythe was slung back, the handle held tightly in Red's hand as it caught the neck of another beast. Firing another shot, she took off its head and hit a wolf in the chest with the bullet. As the pack increased, she switched it back into its gun form and simply fired as rapidly as she could.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
As more wolves came, the less arrows had. Robin shot his last arrows and pulled out a hatchet, he started to bury the hatchet into the skulls of the wolves. Robin was becoming more irritated as he pulled the hatchet out of the Wolf he just decapitated.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Noticing Robin run out of arrows, Red grinned slightly and then leaped up into the air, diving down into the pack of wolves as her gun changed back to a scythe. She went crazy with the red scythe, swinging and firing through the wolves the way she loved to do. Blood splashed about and stained the ground different shades of crimson, while "Little" Red just slashed away. The wolves finally retreated, and her scythe changed back to its gun form. Tucking it away, she wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead and pulled her cloak around herself silently.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin went and gathered the arrows," Impressive, but you're still little,# Robin put the hatchet away and wiped the blood off his hands on his cloak," We should get out of the woods before they come back in bigger numbers," He told her and notched an arrow in the bow.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Like I care what you think." Red muttered, rolling her eyes and then heading back towards the town. He acted just as she imagined when she heard the stories about him. She wouldn't talk to him too much, only when she had to. The pale girl finally pushed down her hood, the heat becoming a bit too much under the cloak. Shaking out her dark red hair, she looked around the city, still as empty as before.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"I heard you," He called back to her and looked back at her," Is it always this quiet?" He asked her and looked back. The town was abandon and too quiet to be real, and suspicious," We should check the buildings and see if anyone is here," He told her and walked towards the nearest building .

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"As far as I know, yes. I was here earlier. I guess everyone either fled the city or hid inside from the dark and the wolves." Red sighed, kicking a pebble. She looked back at a different building and headed towards it. When she knocked, she got no answer. But when she opened the door, all that happened was a wolf suddenly jumped from the house and attacked. The wind was knocked out of her as she hit the ground and began frantically punching at the beast.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin spun around and saw Red struggling with a wolf, he drew back his bow and let the arrow fly at the wolves heart," You should've had your weapon drawn," He told her as he helped her up and retrieved his arrow.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

type whatever comes 2 your mind

What was the last thing you ate?

Words that start with I.

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos