Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Real World. (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin was close behind Red and grabbed her shoulder," Do you hear that?" He asked her and looked at the only door in the house and motions sure towards it. Robin closed his fingers on the door and pushed the door open.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice saw two people walking, a guy and a girl. She narrowed her eyes and slipped into the shadows, not sure if they were just people or what.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Red froze as she felt his hand on her shoulder, and tightened her grip on her gun. As he opened the door she pointed her gun inside instantly, only to see a teenage girl standing inside. She knew she was alive because she was shaking intensely. "It looks like there's still some people alive..." She mumbled, resting her gun back by her side.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Kristine heard the creaking of the wooden door behind her, and grasped her dagger tighter. She whirled around, pulling her hoodie's hood over her auburn locks, her face showing nothing. Once the door was at mid-open, she whisked her dagger out-- pointing it dangerously at the person behind the door. Her eyes narrowed into slits.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin had his hatchet ready to strike as soon as the girl whirled around," Who are you?" H stepped into the room and circled around her, his hatchet still ready to strike.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Kristine noticed his hatchet, and began to smirk slyly under her hood. "I would ask the same." She snarled out coldly, her emerald green eyes gleaming against the dim lighting of the room. She stepped forward, dagger in hand as she eyed the boy carefully. She narrowed her eyes once again into slits, looking cautiously at the boy, then at the cloaked girl behind the door.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Red remained silent, standing solemnly until she heard another growl. She groaned and whirled around, shooting down a wolf quickly. It yelped a time or two and then dropped dead. "That's better..." Then she winced when a pack of them came from the closet. "Right now I don't think it matters. We better get the heck out of here." She told Robin, stepping back and holding her gun ready.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
When the figures went inside the house, Alice decided to follow them, being more impulsive than actually thinking it through. she continued walking until she could actually hear them. It was definitely a guy and a girl who had been walking. She had seen the guy's hatchet get pulled out shortly before he actually entered the house. And then the wolf. She pulled out her knife, ready to hit it, when a bullet struck it down. "Oh............ Well, definitely not regular people, then."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin looked at the wolves and pushed the girl at the door,"Go outside!" He slammed the door shut and stuck a chair under the handle. Robin had his hatchet ready and faced the house. Waiting for the wolves to come out.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Kristine took notice of the girl by the door, nodding cautiously before scowling at the boy before her. She held her dagger hilt tightly between her fingertips, brushing slightly against the stiff blade. She felt the boy's eyes on her, causing her to scowl more.

Kristine was never one to scowl, but this boy made her feel... uncomfortable. She heard snarling of wolves, and began to curse under her breath.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What's your forum post count?

weirdo land

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

latest videos