Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Paranormal New Orleans

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to New Orleans the land of southern belles and Dark magic!

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Species:
Other:

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Paranormal New Orleans

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
May I?
name: Alexandra (Alex)
looks: (pic didn't come outFrown) she has red hair w/ brownish highlights and usually wears a ponytail ...with a sweater and a regular shirt with jeans.....she has brownish eyes and is curvy....she wears a special "necklace" 
species : is a wizard (any kind including nature!) 
other: her power used to come from her hands but now she mastered it and can do it with her mind! Also she drives a motorcycle.....

Paranormal New Orleans

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

May I?
name: Alexandra (Alex)
looks: (pic didn't come outFrown) she has red hair w/ brownish highlights and usually wears a ponytail ...with a sweater and a regular shirt with jeans.....she has brownish eyes and is curvy....she wears a special "necklace" 
species : is a wizard (any kind including nature!) 
other: her power used to come from her hands but now she mastered it and can do it with her mind! Also she drives a motorcycle.....

Ummm can she not be a wizard. If you want to use magic you can be a witch doctor but you can't you good magic. it has to be used to hurt people or to talk to the dead.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Paranormal New Orleans

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
okay sounds great!smile

Paranormal New Orleans

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? And if needed, I can make a second character Name: Ai Fujioka-Nickname: Dove Age:17 Gender: Female Looks: Long-soft curls- jet black hair that goes to the middle of her back. She has a streak of golden hair on the side of her head. Her eyes, when calm, are grey and when happy, a light blue. She has olive skin and his 5'9. She has flawless skin and only wears maskara.(SPELL) She wears skinny jeans, a white tank top under a grey shirt. Long sleeved, no shoulder grips and is loose. She wears thin light brown sandals and a light brown hat, looks like a floppy cap. Species: Human Others: She is very flirty, and is very loved. She rides a motorcycle and loves sweets. She comes off as rude until you get to know her. She is VERY intersted in dark magic.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Paranormal New Orleans

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
accepted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What happened to this place?!

Ban slangs in KW

What happened to this place?!

Naruto200 gives Nintendo one last chance.

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

latest videos