Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar
[quotee="Ghost.of.Wilderness"]

"renesemeeboo" wrote:

I change back. "It's because I let myself trust a male by letting myself feel emotion. I can feel yours."

Havoc:
"That makes no sense at all," I told the girl. "Besides, why do you even care?"[/quote] Maby I don't want to be hartless im just empty I put on a face for Skye and help her with her feelings when I have none and... I stop talking then and then I turn around and my long hair moves with me

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
I sigh and run up to nana " Wait..."

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"I like anime smile" wrote:

I sighed. "The field is the best place. There are always people there!" I shouted as she walked away.

Sabre:
I don't like hunting in public places, I'm going to hunt the woods, I messaged Skye as I left through the back door to the woods. I began walking deep in the forest and decided to shift into a mountain lion. My ebony black eyes spotted a fully grown moose, and my stomach immediately burned with hunger. Since I was much larger than a fully grown mountain lion, I could take on this moose.

Lunging myself over the bush, my nails dug into the moose's back and across the side of its stomach, my sharp teeth tearing a chunk from its neck as I landed on the ground. It began running, but it didn't go far as I brought it down once more. I then tore out two more pieces of flesh until it finally diℰd. 

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

I sigh and run up to nana " Wait..."
I look at Skye with tears " I don't know why I can feel now " I say as I start to cry facing away from the boy

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

"Maybe I don't want to be heartless, I'm just empty. I put on a face for Skye and help her with her feelings when I have none," I stop talking and then turned around, my long hair moving with me.

Havoc:
I rolled my eyes and began walking towards the back exit of the school that lead to the woods. Transforming into a cougar, I began racing through the woods as I finally spotted Sabre feasting upon a fully grown moose. Good catch, I told her as I then tore off my own piece. 

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
" Don't cry please! " I think to her

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

" Don't cry please! " I think to her
I'v never cryed in my life and he shows up and then I do I dont know what's happening to me I say still crying

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
" Stop nana I hate when people cry it makes me feel bad please stop" I say gently to her

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Havoc:
Sabre and I continued feasting upon the large moose, which was already halfway finished. Yeah, we had an appetite for wild animals, especially moose and elk, they were simply delicious.

Sabre:
It felt strange having Havoc around me like this, how a brother and sister would be... well, something like this. My ebony black eyes looked around the woods, trying to ignore him.

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

" Stop nana I hate when people cry it makes me feel bad please stop" I say gently to her
I stop crying " I'm sorry I should never show my feelings I need to hunt but I'm taking lily with me ok " as I say this she runs next to me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Random Survey- 30 questions

My review of Five Nights at Freddy's

What band got you into Metal?

Random Survey- 30 questions

latest videos