Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar
[quotee="Ghost.of.Wilderness"]

"renesemeeboo" wrote:

I change back. "It's because I let myself trust a male by letting myself feel emotion. I can feel yours."

Havoc:
"That makes no sense at all," I told the girl. "Besides, why do you even care?"[/quote] Maby I don't want to be hartless im just empty I put on a face for Skye and help her with her feelings when I have none and... I stop talking then and then I turn around and my long hair moves with me

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
I sigh and run up to nana " Wait..."

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"I like anime smile" wrote:

I sighed. "The field is the best place. There are always people there!" I shouted as she walked away.

Sabre:
I don't like hunting in public places, I'm going to hunt the woods, I messaged Skye as I left through the back door to the woods. I began walking deep in the forest and decided to shift into a mountain lion. My ebony black eyes spotted a fully grown moose, and my stomach immediately burned with hunger. Since I was much larger than a fully grown mountain lion, I could take on this moose.

Lunging myself over the bush, my nails dug into the moose's back and across the side of its stomach, my sharp teeth tearing a chunk from its neck as I landed on the ground. It began running, but it didn't go far as I brought it down once more. I then tore out two more pieces of flesh until it finally diℰd. 

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

I sigh and run up to nana " Wait..."
I look at Skye with tears " I don't know why I can feel now " I say as I start to cry facing away from the boy

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

"Maybe I don't want to be heartless, I'm just empty. I put on a face for Skye and help her with her feelings when I have none," I stop talking and then turned around, my long hair moving with me.

Havoc:
I rolled my eyes and began walking towards the back exit of the school that lead to the woods. Transforming into a cougar, I began racing through the woods as I finally spotted Sabre feasting upon a fully grown moose. Good catch, I told her as I then tore off my own piece. 

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
" Don't cry please! " I think to her

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

" Don't cry please! " I think to her
I'v never cryed in my life and he shows up and then I do I dont know what's happening to me I say still crying

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
" Stop nana I hate when people cry it makes me feel bad please stop" I say gently to her

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Havoc:
Sabre and I continued feasting upon the large moose, which was already halfway finished. Yeah, we had an appetite for wild animals, especially moose and elk, they were simply delicious.

Sabre:
It felt strange having Havoc around me like this, how a brother and sister would be... well, something like this. My ebony black eyes looked around the woods, trying to ignore him.

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

" Stop nana I hate when people cry it makes me feel bad please stop" I say gently to her
I stop crying " I'm sorry I should never show my feelings I need to hunt but I'm taking lily with me ok " as I say this she runs next to me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

hey

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

IS CARING BETTER THAN LOVE

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

hey

latest videos