Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile and nod " Okay I'm gonna go to my dorm " I say smiling

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

"I like anime smile" wrote:

I smile and nod " Okay I'm gonna go to my dorm " I say smiling
Ok I say as me and lily change and we run into the forest

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabre:
Suddenly, my ears picked up as I heard leaves and twigs crunching and snapping. Looking over at Havoc, I knew that he had heard it too. 

A scent reeked in the air, which turned out to be the purple haired girl's scent, but there was another scent I couldn't distinguish. 

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Sabre:
Suddenly, my ears picked up as I heard leaves and twigs crunching and snapping. Looking over at Havoc, I knew that he had heard it too. 

A scent reeked in the air, which turned out to be the purple haired girl's scent, but there was another scent I couldn't distinguish.#
I did not notice the cent and I stoped runing but then I heard someone walking towards us and lily backs up to me

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

I did not notice the scent and I stopped running. I heard someone walking towards us, and Lily back up behind me.

Sabre:
We stayed in our place and prepared incase of an attack. My ebony black eyes scanned the area where the sound had come from, seeing if there was anything in sight.

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

I did not notice the scent and I stopped running. I heard someone walking towards us, and Lily back up behind me.

Sabre:
We stayed in our place and prepared incase of an attack. My ebony black eyes scanned the area where the sound had come from, seeing if there was anything in sight.
I can see them but I just calm lily down and get her walking but then she runs the wrong way and I have to get her and then she runs into you she gets scared and runs to me

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

I can see them so I calm Lily down, and get her walking but then she runs the wrong way, and I have to get her. She then runs into you, she gets scared and runs to me.

Sabre:
I mentally rose my eyebrows as I watched the little cub run away in fright towards the lion and tiger hybrid.

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

"renesmeeboo" wrote:

I can see them so I calm Lily down, and get her walking but then she runs the wrong way, and I have to get her. She then runs into you, she gets scared and runs to me.

Sabre:
I mentally rose my eyebrows as I watched the little cub run away in fright towards the lion and tiger hybrid.
I put her infrount of me trying to stop her from being scared I look at both of you

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Havoc:
What are you doing here? I growled at her as I stepped once forward, showing her that I wasn't the one to mess with right now.

Sabre:
Calm down Havoc, she probably just came here to hunt as well, I messaged Havoc as I stood in front of him horizontally. 

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

Havoc:
What are you doing here? I growled at her as I stepped once forward, showing her that I wasn't the one to mess with right now.

Sabre:
Calm down Havoc, she probably just came here to hunt as well, I messaged Havoc as I stood in front of him horizontally. 
I try to hide lily growling

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

grandma favoring

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

latest videos