Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Sabre:
I tightly closed my eyes and pursed my lips in failure. Great going, #####,#I muttered mentally towards Havoc, making him chuckle.

Warily, I stepped out of the shadows, Havoc doing the same.
Well hello I say turning around my long purple hair moving with me " why were you hiding?" I ask the boy

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
I turned around and got up " Um hi I'm Skye " I say with a slight smile

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabre:
The purple haired girl moved her hair, as if she were trying to impress Havoc. "Well, we didn't want to interrupt of what you and the girl were talking about," I pointed towards the girl who had mascara smeared all over her cheeks.

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

Sabre:
The purple haired girl moved her hair, as if she were trying to impress Havoc. "Well, we didn't want to interrupt of what you and the girl were talking about," I pointed towards the girl who had mascara smeared all over her cheeks.
I think we just finished and now is her chance to try what I told her not looking at the girl but the boy who was with her

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabre:
I turned to look at the girl who was crying from earlier, and her named turned out to be Skye. "I'm Sabre," I told her with a gentle smile, but then turned to face the purple haired girl to see her checking out Havoc. 

My nose caught the scent of the girl, who turned out to be a werecat, too. Well, more of werelion.

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and looked at everyone " I must excuse myself I'm sorry " I say bowing slightly  and turn around slowly walking into the school

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

Sabre:
I turned to look at the girl who was crying from earlier, and her named turned out to be Skye. "I'm Sabre," I told her with a gentle smile, but then turned to face the purple haired girl to see her checking out Havoc. 

My nose caught the scent of the girl, who turned out to be a werecat, too. Well, more of werelion.
Your cent it's of a cat I say relaxing a little

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabre:
I watched Skye walk away, feeling pity seep through my heart. Looking back at the purple haired girl. "Well, Havoc and I can become any feline we want, as long it's wild," I then patted Havoc's shoulder a bit too strongly, making him grunt and glare at me.

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

Sabre:
I watched Skye walk away, feeling pity seep through my heart. Looking back at the purple haired girl. "Well, Havoc and I can become any feline we want, as long it's wild," I then patted Havoc's shoulder a bit too strongly, making him grunt and glare at me.
Interesting oh and I'm sorry for the crying it's just that me and Skye are almost the same so I help her alot with it we are both princesses so I know what she has to go through

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and went to change my clothes so I could go to the forest and hunt and maybe transform I'm going in to the forest  to change I will be right back I think to nana as I left out the back exit

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

what is love according to you?

latest videos