x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1003
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Sabre:
I tightly closed my eyes and pursed my lips in failure. Great going, #####,#I muttered mentally towards Havoc, making him chuckle.

Warily, I stepped out of the shadows, Havoc doing the same.
Well hello I say turning around my long purple hair moving with me " why were you hiding?" I ask the boy

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5247
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
I turned around and got up " Um hi I'm Skye " I say with a slight smile


Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3869
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Sabre:
The purple haired girl moved her hair, as if she were trying to impress Havoc. "Well, we didn't want to interrupt of what you and the girl were talking about," I pointed towards the girl who had mascara smeared all over her cheeks.

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1003
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Sabre:
The purple haired girl moved her hair, as if she were trying to impress Havoc. "Well, we didn't want to interrupt of what you and the girl were talking about," I pointed towards the girl who had mascara smeared all over her cheeks.
I think we just finished and now is her chance to try what I told her not looking at the girl but the boy who was with her

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3869
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Sabre:
I turned to look at the girl who was crying from earlier, and her named turned out to be Skye. "I'm Sabre," I told her with a gentle smile, but then turned to face the purple haired girl to see her checking out Havoc. 

My nose caught the scent of the girl, who turned out to be a werecat, too. Well, more of werelion.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5247
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
I smiled and looked at everyone " I must excuse myself I'm sorry " I say bowing slightly  and turn around slowly walking into the school


Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1003
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Sabre:
I turned to look at the girl who was crying from earlier, and her named turned out to be Skye. "I'm Sabre," I told her with a gentle smile, but then turned to face the purple haired girl to see her checking out Havoc. 

My nose caught the scent of the girl, who turned out to be a werecat, too. Well, more of werelion.
Your cent it's of a cat I say relaxing a little

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412 Lock
Ghost.of.Wilderness_1693412
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3869
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Sabre:
I watched Skye walk away, feeling pity seep through my heart. Looking back at the purple haired girl. "Well, Havoc and I can become any feline we want, as long it's wild," I then patted Havoc's shoulder a bit too strongly, making him grunt and glare at me.

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1003
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Sabre:
I watched Skye walk away, feeling pity seep through my heart. Looking back at the purple haired girl. "Well, Havoc and I can become any feline we want, as long it's wild," I then patted Havoc's shoulder a bit too strongly, making him grunt and glare at me.
Interesting oh and I'm sorry for the crying it's just that me and Skye are almost the same so I help her alot with it we are both princesses so I know what she has to go through

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5247
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
I sighed and went to change my clothes so I could go to the forest and hunt and maybe transform I'm going in to the forest  to change I will be right back I think to nana as I left out the back exit


Latest Forum Posts

The Second Visit [Crystal Hights Fan Fic]

The person below me

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

ADHD

What movie did you watch today or yesterday

What's Your Favourite Movie?

YouTube or Vine?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

POLL: Do you sleep with your socks on?

post a poem

Latest Videos

Play Online Games