Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Sabre:
I tightly closed my eyes and pursed my lips in failure. Great going, #####,#I muttered mentally towards Havoc, making him chuckle.

Warily, I stepped out of the shadows, Havoc doing the same.
Well hello I say turning around my long purple hair moving with me " why were you hiding?" I ask the boy

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
I turned around and got up " Um hi I'm Skye " I say with a slight smile

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabre:
The purple haired girl moved her hair, as if she were trying to impress Havoc. "Well, we didn't want to interrupt of what you and the girl were talking about," I pointed towards the girl who had mascara smeared all over her cheeks.

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

Sabre:
The purple haired girl moved her hair, as if she were trying to impress Havoc. "Well, we didn't want to interrupt of what you and the girl were talking about," I pointed towards the girl who had mascara smeared all over her cheeks.
I think we just finished and now is her chance to try what I told her not looking at the girl but the boy who was with her

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabre:
I turned to look at the girl who was crying from earlier, and her named turned out to be Skye. "I'm Sabre," I told her with a gentle smile, but then turned to face the purple haired girl to see her checking out Havoc. 

My nose caught the scent of the girl, who turned out to be a werecat, too. Well, more of werelion.

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and looked at everyone " I must excuse myself I'm sorry " I say bowing slightly  and turn around slowly walking into the school

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

Sabre:
I turned to look at the girl who was crying from earlier, and her named turned out to be Skye. "I'm Sabre," I told her with a gentle smile, but then turned to face the purple haired girl to see her checking out Havoc. 

My nose caught the scent of the girl, who turned out to be a werecat, too. Well, more of werelion.
Your cent it's of a cat I say relaxing a little

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabre:
I watched Skye walk away, feeling pity seep through my heart. Looking back at the purple haired girl. "Well, Havoc and I can become any feline we want, as long it's wild," I then patted Havoc's shoulder a bit too strongly, making him grunt and glare at me.

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

Sabre:
I watched Skye walk away, feeling pity seep through my heart. Looking back at the purple haired girl. "Well, Havoc and I can become any feline we want, as long it's wild," I then patted Havoc's shoulder a bit too strongly, making him grunt and glare at me.
Interesting oh and I'm sorry for the crying it's just that me and Skye are almost the same so I help her alot with it we are both princesses so I know what she has to go through

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and went to change my clothes so I could go to the forest and hunt and maybe transform I'm going in to the forest  to change I will be right back I think to nana as I left out the back exit

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Last One To Say RAINBOW WINS