Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabre:
Werelion princess? Impossible, I thought to myself. "Alpha female of the Pallac Glide," I told her. "You've probably heard of it. We're very fierce when we're training, hunting and fighting," I boasted.

Havoc:
I rolled my eyes as Sabre boasted out about the pack that was supposed to be mine. You could say that I hated my own sister for taking my place, but it didn't really bother me anymore.

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Sabre:
Werelion princess? Impossible, I thought to myself. "Alpha female of the Pallac Glide," I told her. "You've probably heard of it. We're very fierce when we're training, hunting and fighting," I boasted.

Havoc:
I rolled my eyes as Sabre boasted out about the pack that was supposed to be mine. You could say that I hated my own sister for taking my place, but it didn't really bother me anymore.
I don't know what a werelion is I'm part lion/tiger but I have the ways of a vampire and my name is nana and I am a prinsess and I suspect that this is your brother and it seems you took his place it's all in his thoughts

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and saw nana talking with Sabre and Havoc I uses my super speed to go into the forest without being noticed

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Havoc:
I let out a sigh and closed my eyes as the Nana girl said that outloud. I let my head fall back, How does this girl know everything?

Sabre:
"Well, I didn't force him to be moved from his place, it was my father and mother. Havoc wasn't acting mature enough to be alpha, so they put me in his place. He'll have to wait until I die to take the place. Well, if he's ready for it by then."

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile as I heard their conversation I transformed into my wolf form and ran around thinking 

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Havoc:
I let out a sigh and closed my eyes as the Nana girl said that outloud. I let my head fall back, How does this girl know everything?

Sabre:
"Well, I didn't force him to be moved from his place, it was my father and mother. Havoc wasn't acting mature enough to be alpha, so they put me in his place. He'll have to wait until I die to take the place. Well, if he's ready for it by then."
Well I know it's not easy I killed my father a week ago I was made alfa I say "was his only choice was to keep this title was become your mate and that's forbidden is it not

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and transformed back to my human form I looked around and walked back to the entrance of the school I winced when I moved my shoulder seemed I had a cramp I sighed and walked over to nana and Sabre and Havoc

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

"I like anime smile" wrote:

I smiled and transformed back to my human form I looked around and walked back to the entrance of the school I winced when I moved my shoulder seemed I had a cramp I sighed and walked over to nana and Sabre and Havoc
Did you have fun I think to you

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabre:
My mouth gaped open slightly. "You killed your own father to take his place?" I gasped in shock as my ebony black eyes widened. "Yes, it's forbidden for two siblings to be mates, it's just strange to have them in that position."

Havoc:
I shuddered in disgust as Sabre said about being mates with your own sibling. "Thank God that it's forbidden," I muttered. 

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at her " Yes I had fun I just have a cramp " I think to her as I try to roll my shoulder again

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ben C and Martin?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

A thrilling ride to WIN big!

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

latest videos