Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Sabre:
My mouth gaped open slightly. "You killed your own father to take his place?" I gasped in shock as my ebony black eyes widened. "Yes, it's forbidden for two siblings to be mates, it's just strange to have them in that position."

Havoc:
I shuddered in disgust as Sabre said about being mates with your own sibling. "Thank God that it's forbidden," I muttered. 
I did not kill him to replace him I killed him because he asked me to oh and your brother feels hate towards you I don't understand though you feel hate but by her taking your place you don't mind

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
I smirk at nana she always did that it was funny to me I chuckled slightly 

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I just got a message about penalty... again. -_- If I don't reply, that's the reason why.)

Sabre:
"I find it hard to believe that a father would ask his own daughter to kiℓℓ him," I told her as I crossed my arms and then rolled my eyes about Havoc. "I already know that he hates me, but it's more like jealousy."

Havoc:
I glared at Sabre. "It should've been mine!" I complained but then shook it off. "I mean, I guess I was acting immaturely..."

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

(I just got a message about penalty... again. -_- If I don't reply, that's the reason why.)

Sabre:
"I find it hard to believe that a father would ask his own daughter to kiℓℓ him," I told her as I crossed my arms and then rolled my eyes about Havoc. "I already know that he hates me, but it's more like jealousy."

Havoc:
I glared at Sabre. "It should've been mine!" I complained but then shook it off. "I mean, I guess I was acting immaturely..."
"He asked because if he did not I would have to fight him for it "I now look at the boy's eyes " he is not jelious he feel betrayed am I right your mom and dad always told you that you would be a great leader and then ripped that all away "

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Havoc:
I looked at the girl with confusement clear on my face. "I don't feel betrayed. Please, stop saying what you think other people feel without even knowing the situation."

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

Havoc:
I looked at the girl with confusement clear on my face. "I don't feel betrayed. Please, stop saying what you think other people feel without even knowing the situation."
I never said you inparticular and I never said you feel that now and trust me you might want to wait to become alfa it's not easy well in my case it's really hard I have no mother or father can I ask you a question

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Havoc:
I still had the expression of confusement and annoyance on my face. Crossing my arms, I leaned against the gray fiber wall. "What do you want to ask me?"

Sabre: 
I kept quiet as I watched the two ignite a discussion which was really making me annoyed.

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

Havoc:
I still had the expression of confusement and annoyance on my face. Crossing my arms, I leaned against the gray fiber wall. "What do you want to ask me?"

Sabre: 
I kept quiet as I watched the two ignite a discussion which was really making me annoyed.
do you want to know why I was able to tell

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled at Sabre " Hi I apologize for my behavior earlier you caught me at a bad time, but I'm better now and I wanted to make a better impression " I say with a bright smile

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

"I like anime smile" wrote:

I smiled at Sabre " Hi I apologize for my behavior earlier you caught me at a bad time, but I'm better now and I wanted to make a better impression " I say with a bright smile
I calm down as you talk and then I turn into my animal form

play online games

latest forum posts

Names From A-Z

Why do people base tweens little kids?

Why do people base tweens little kids?

Names From A-Z

Names From A-Z

Favorite song

write any kw members name

which taylor swift's song's lyrics do u li...

Bullying/suicide -moved

Cheerleading is not a real sport

latest videos