Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Sabre:
My mouth gaped open slightly. "You killed your own father to take his place?" I gasped in shock as my ebony black eyes widened. "Yes, it's forbidden for two siblings to be mates, it's just strange to have them in that position."

Havoc:
I shuddered in disgust as Sabre said about being mates with your own sibling. "Thank God that it's forbidden," I muttered. 
I did not kill him to replace him I killed him because he asked me to oh and your brother feels hate towards you I don't understand though you feel hate but by her taking your place you don't mind

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5274
I smirk at nana she always did that it was funny to me I chuckled slightly 


Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3866
(I just got a message about penalty... again. -_- If I don't reply, that's the reason why.)

Sabre:
"I find it hard to believe that a father would ask his own daughter to kiℓℓ him," I told her as I crossed my arms and then rolled my eyes about Havoc. "I already know that he hates me, but it's more like jealousy."

Havoc:
I glared at Sabre. "It should've been mine!" I complained but then shook it off. "I mean, I guess I was acting immaturely..."

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

(I just got a message about penalty... again. -_- If I don't reply, that's the reason why.)

Sabre:
"I find it hard to believe that a father would ask his own daughter to kiℓℓ him," I told her as I crossed my arms and then rolled my eyes about Havoc. "I already know that he hates me, but it's more like jealousy."

Havoc:
I glared at Sabre. "It should've been mine!" I complained but then shook it off. "I mean, I guess I was acting immaturely..."
"He asked because if he did not I would have to fight him for it "I now look at the boy's eyes " he is not jelious he feel betrayed am I right your mom and dad always told you that you would be a great leader and then ripped that all away "

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3866
Havoc:
I looked at the girl with confusement clear on my face. "I don't feel betrayed. Please, stop saying what you think other people feel without even knowing the situation."

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Havoc:
I looked at the girl with confusement clear on my face. "I don't feel betrayed. Please, stop saying what you think other people feel without even knowing the situation."
I never said you inparticular and I never said you feel that now and trust me you might want to wait to become alfa it's not easy well in my case it's really hard I have no mother or father can I ask you a question

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3866
Havoc:
I still had the expression of confusement and annoyance on my face. Crossing my arms, I leaned against the gray fiber wall. "What do you want to ask me?"

Sabre: 
I kept quiet as I watched the two ignite a discussion which was really making me annoyed.

Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Havoc:
I still had the expression of confusement and annoyance on my face. Crossing my arms, I leaned against the gray fiber wall. "What do you want to ask me?"

Sabre: 
I kept quiet as I watched the two ignite a discussion which was really making me annoyed.
do you want to know why I was able to tell

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5274
I smiled at Sabre " Hi I apologize for my behavior earlier you caught me at a bad time, but I'm better now and I wanted to make a better impression " I say with a bright smile


Fantasy rp lol

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"I like anime smile" wrote:

I smiled at Sabre " Hi I apologize for my behavior earlier you caught me at a bad time, but I'm better now and I wanted to make a better impression " I say with a bright smile
I calm down as you talk and then I turn into my animal form

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Issues with Mom

cats vs dogs

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

Check out this cute android app

Dear Dish it: Do i like this boy?!?

What is the dumbest thing your dog ever did?

latest videos